Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Smoktech & Artemas Tank Replacement Cartomizers

Note the limits on what tanks these are compatible with. If that's what you need then you've got a great source right there. One of the most respected vendors in the biz, although he tends to run out of inventory on stuff.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
If so that would give you around 12 watts on a fresh charge which IMO about as high as you want to go on a carto. If you're having trouble finding your 'sweet spot' why not just get something like the Diver and rebuild it to the exact ohms you want.

Edit , forgot to say , a 5ohm carto on stacked 18350s is almost exactly the same as a 1.5 ohm carto on one battery. It's a difference of like .5-1 watt.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Just checking the math to start with, 5 ohm coil at 7.2v is 10.36 watts, 1.44 amps. 1.5 ohm coil with 3.7v is 9.12 watts at 2.47 amps. So a 1.24 watt difference, I know, I'm splitting hairs here!
A 4 ohm coil at 7.2v is 12.96 watts at 1.8 amps.
Coming from the flashlight world, I'm not a big fan of stacking Li-Ion batteries myself, I've seen flashlights, and mods go boom from battery failure. It can be done somewhat safely, you will need to buy new batteries and label them in pairs, and KEEP them in pairs! This keeps them matched up and they will be charged, discharged and wear the same. But even then, it's no guarantee!
Be safe!

savagecitizen

Jul 31, 2013
Dallas, TX
If so that would give you around 12 watts on a fresh charge which IMO about as high as you want to go on a carto. If you're having trouble finding your 'sweet spot' why not just get something like the Diver and rebuild it to the exact ohms you want.

Edit , forgot to say , a 5ohm carto on stacked 18350s is almost exactly the same as a 1.5 ohm carto on one battery. It's a difference of like .5-1 watt.

Yes, its a mech mod...a silver bullet. I didn't look at the math. Maybe what I need to try is a 4 ohm carto. That would give me a 3.5 watt increase over the single battery and the 1.5 carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread