Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
I can already see your juice line "make america grape again" :lol:

Joking aside (and to be honest - pretty awful joking, even for me), grape is a common flavor for cigars/cigarillos, eg

Even if the "original" mix you made isn't spot on you might be able to tweak it.
Remember: some great recipes in cooking have come from accidents. Don't see why that can't be true for vaping ;)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Well, how is it? We won't tell the FDA anything about the grape tobacco!
Dunno yet. They do make grape pipe tobacco so it might not be awful. Burley is a very harsh flavor though more designed for mixing with other tobaccos. We’ll see. It’s still at shake and vape consistency so The tobacco will be very mild. Perhaps I should use it up quickly.. hmm

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I can already see your juice line "make america grape again" :lol:

Joking aside (and to be honest - pretty awful joking, even for me), grape is a common flavor for cigars/cigarillos, eg

Even if the "original" mix you made isn't spot on you might be able to tweak it.
Remember: some great recipes in cooking have come from accidents. Don't see why that can't be true for vaping ;)
well my sense of humor is famously awful so I feel comfortable laughing

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It’s changing flavor as I’m vaping it. As the tobacco is coming out it’s starting to tast very very Concord grape. I think the earthy ness of the burley is adding that “this was once alive” tase that grape flavors lack. I can see it becoming too much though. Maybe I’ll try it again with just a few drops of burley and let it sit awhile.

• Creative
Reactions: Letitia

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Set some small amount (2-3ml) aside right now that you won't touch for at least 2 weeks, then taste again.
Of course you can set up more experiments in the meantime, but just give it a bit of time. Even after steeping you can still change it a bit with more pg/vg base or a few drops of flavor.

I think you might be on to something there since as far as I can tell there's no grape tobacco vape flavor in the world right now (there's liquid but I couldn't find a flavor).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread