The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Weirdest Accidental Mix?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by 6spdsurfer, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 6spdsurfer

6spdsurfer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2012
    Fredericksburg, VA
    So, what was it? I was vaping on my Boge LR Cartomizers using a Sour Watermelon liquid. I thought I had gotten most of it out and switched over to another liquid which was Mint Chocolate. When I started vaping on it I could actually taste both so I started switching back and forth between the two. Believe it or not, it was actually pretty good. The sour hit the tip of my tongue and the smoothness of the chocolate and mint hit the back. Weird mix but definitely not bad. What's the weirdest mix you accidentally ran into, and was it good or bad?

2. Clovery

Clovery Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    new jersey
    I accidentally topped off kona caramel milkshake with strawberry lemonade. It wasn't too bad - the lemon seemed to provide some clarity to the flavor. I was able to vape it almost dry and fill it up with the kona flavor again, without having toss or wash out the clearo.

3. Wishdog

Wishdog Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    Hazel Green
    Not a weird combo imo, but minty licorice rocks.

4. 6spdsurfer

6spdsurfer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2012
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Kona milkshake and lemonade? Definitely different but actually sounds pretty good. Its those sweet and sour flavors together that are amazing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.