Opinion on Zeus X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
A comprehensive upgrade has been made on the Zeus X based on suggestions and feedback from hundreds of Zeus enthusiasts around the world.
Many people have received and tried the Zeus X. How do you like it? Are you satisfied with the upgrade?

ZEUS-X-Inner-chamber.gif

Attachments

• 3N8G0158.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 21

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I own a few of the original Zeus tanks and loved them. I must say this is my new favorite tank. Very easy to build on deck with plenty of room for different type builds. Works great as single or dual coil. Excellent flavor.
Only thing Im not a fan of is bubble glass. I understand it was needed to get a decent amount of juice with the design but I would have taken a larger base rather than the bubble glass if it didnt affect the flavor

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
A comprehensive upgrade has been made on the Zeus X based on suggestions and feedback from hundreds of Zeus enthusiasts around the world.

i just got mine, im amazing by its looks, amazing, SS finish is insane, i wish a version of single coil zeus like this, in the other hand, feed cap and locking mechanism is interesting, will se about the time i'll use it, airflow ring is ultra smooth, well done.. but a little grip there will be a nice detail...

The graving and logo, just perfect, you should have done zeus dual this plain, this solid, putting your brand on the top cap and the "Zeus" footer.... just no, you should have kept it simple...

Deck seems pretty simple to build, gotta see today how is for dual coils, since its meant for 2... and sadly, there is a bubble glass i hope i wont need to use, i hate bubble glasses... but in a quick comment totally amazed by zeus X, a noble piece of art! so far the only thig i'll change is the logo, a darker one on the SS variant will be the thing here!

PD: zeus Family totally needs a MTL RTA too, take that in hand!

Regards,

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
You scared me for a sec—I thought you had released a second version of the Zeus X. But you're saying the Zeus X is the upgrade over previous models.

I used the Zeus Dual before the Zeus X so the improvements are very clear to me. I like how the airflow shroud locks in place so my wicking job isn't disturbed as I screw the tank on. The wider juice channels are great, the old ones were undersized. The airflow ring operates very smoothly and has just the right tightness. The 'leak-proof' claims hold true thanks to the top-airflow design. I love how it comes with dual Ni80 0.4ohm fused claptons and shoelace wicks for newbies. And holy crow what nice low-profile drip tips.

Reactions: hittman

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
Well, so I need to be the first to point some negatives about Zeus X. First, I would like to say I'm pretty new in vaping world, and my experience so far, regard to tanks, include using sub-ohm tanks (Vaporesso NRG and Cascade Baby), pods (Breeze 2 and Orion DNA) and two RTAs (Zeus X and Voluna V2). Ditto...

I need to say I used Zeus X for a month, approximately, tried several wicks, several buildings with dual and single coils, several resistance levels... And just abandoned it. I think Zeus X is a beautiful device, with a very good top airflow design. The materials are very good, too, and design is very polished, which I like so much. But... But...

The flavour of this device simply isn't enough for me. I don't vape nicotine, my e-juices are all 0mg and I don't know if this affects something in this matter, but having tried a lot of juices flavours I found Voluna V2 simply crushes Zeus X in flavour side. Vapour production is very consistent and very good, but I just failed to obtain good flavour as I have in my Voluna V2 and, even, with my Cascade Baby tank. I repeat: I certainly did more than 10 builds/wicks with this tank in the past month, all with different characteristics and variations, and the thing simply didn't work for me. Really a shame, as I was expecting so much and was so anxious to buy it. But now, unfortunately, it is sitting in the box, as I continue to use my other gears and expects other tanks to arrive here.

My regular vaping is medium-temperature (something like 55-65 watts) or TC, when I'm using my Paranormal DNA. But I tried, too, high-resistance and low temperatures vaping, with no success as well. Ni80, kanthal and SS coils. Only Japanese organic cotton. Some information to help find where the issue is, if that's the case.

I find very good GeekVape wants to hear/read us about their products. Well done, GeekVape. Hope all vape companies do the same always.

Cheers,

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
i just got mine, im amazing by its looks, amazing, SS finish is insane, i wish a version of single coil zeus like this, in the other hand, feed cap and locking mechanism is interesting, will se about the time i'll use it, airflow ring is ultra smooth, well done.. but a little grip there will be a nice detail...

The graving and logo, just perfect, you should have done zeus dual this plain, this solid, putting your brand on the top cap and the "Zeus" footer.... just no, you should have kept it simple...

Deck seems pretty simple to build, gotta see today how is for dual coils, since its meant for 2... and sadly, there is a bubble glass i hope i wont need to use, i hate bubble glasses... but in a quick comment totally amazed by zeus X, a noble piece of art! so far the only thig i'll change is the logo, a darker one on the SS variant will be the thing here!

PD: zeus Family totally needs a MTL RTA too, take that in hand!

Regards,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion.

Reactions: P3ch3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread