Opinions needed, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch655

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2013
Northwest GA, USA
i love mine, it's the only battery i really use anymore. It will last me almost all day and then it has the pass through so i just plug it in and keep on vaping. I usually get around 300 puffs before it goes to red. I've dropped mine a few times from the seat of a big rig and still works great will be buying another one soon

tmrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Carrollton, GA, USA
I have both and they are both great. I can think of 2 main differences to consider. Don't expect MVP2 battery life, it lasts far longer on a charge than any other battery I have. The VV VW will last almost all day, but take the USB port charger with you if you work on a computer and you are covered because it is a pass through. There is a big difference in the trigger buttons. VV VW requires very light pressure compared to the MVP2 and the VV VW has triggered in my purse before. I don't usually take it out and about for that reason but it would be fine if you kept it at your desk.

coalyard

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Rome, NY, USA
I don't own one myself, but the people I know who do own one have nothing but good things to say about it. I have a VMAX and a VTR myself, so with summer coming up, I am looking for something to take out that isn't like a light sabre, or a brick. I figure the VV V3.0 is just the ticket, topped with a mini PT2. I might just get 2 of them...

leelee.d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Alabama
I don't own one myself, but the people I know who do own one have nothing but good things to say about it. I have a VMAX and a VTR myself, so with summer coming up, I am looking for something to take out that isn't like a light sabre, or a brick. I figure the VV V3.0 is just the ticket, topped with a mini PT2. I might just get 2 of them...

That's what I am thinking....I do love my MVP and the battery life of it but I just need something to take to work. If I take this one to work, people are constantly asking me what it is or comment on how stupid it looks and how they wouldn't carry "that thing" around. I don't particularly care what they say I'm just tired of hearing it. I have my MVP topped with the PT mini 2. Love it!

Last edited:

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
People, especially smokers, seem to have a great time making fun of my mods. I tell 'em they're just for fun. The 134 is almost outragous when seen by those that know nothing about vaping.

My wife has two of the VV/v3s which she alternates for charging. She's even learned to adjust the wattages when needed. She says she gets about 250 puffs on one battery charge. I know that's subjective but that helps to give you a bit of an idea of how long the 800 mah battery life is.

leelee.d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Alabama
I've told folks its a combination cell phone, camera and secret tape recorder just to avoid vaping discussions.
Of course the "whats that thing on top?" is explained away as the antenna for the GPS.:laugh:

That's a good one!! However, these Nosey Nellie folks around here would NEVER take that as answer....next would be, "Really? Let me see how it works!"

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
I agree, if you work next to a computer, just have a USB cord handy, and you will have no problems keeping it (the V3) charged.

And as far as the "look" of your MVP, have you considered wrapping it, painting it, or something else that makes it look more like a stunning fashion accessory?

Or, you could say "This is my little black box, like they have on airplanes. If anyone messes with me, the Amish Mafia will know exactly who to hunt down...."

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I have a vv3 and love it. I use it off and on all day because I like to use different juices, so have one in the Provari and one in the vv3. Batteries for me last about 3 or 4 hr, but you can always use the passthrough that comes with it to keep it going all day if you are at work and can use it there.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I have one and also have an MVP2 and love them both. I don't know how some people get 300 puffs out of them though. Mine usually turns yellow around 160ish and that's running a 1.9ohm dual coil at 3.8v. If you like the way the MVP vapes you will like the v3. It's identical vape wise just a smaller package. My only complaint (if you'd even call it that) is that the buttons rattle. Really doesn't matter though and if you don't shake it they won't rattle! I say get one and enjoy it. I use mine while charging my MVP.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

leelee.d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Alabama
Got it and LOVE it!!

vaper.jpg

I just got a vv v3 last week as my first mod and this thing is awesome. First of all the price of it for the performance you get out of it is rediculous. Battery lasts me all day, sometimes more. One thing I really like that not everyone thinks about is the retractable charging cord. When extended I can have it plugged into the wall and sit on the couch to vape while charging. I like that it is a smaller size too. I carry it in my pocket all day with no issues. It also has the 3 click lock system on the power button so it doesn't randomly fire. So far no complaints from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread