Opinions on nude e juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janjuko

Jun 2, 2019
I've been curious about the nude e juice line for a while now but have been hesitant to try for a number of reasons.

One being some complain it's harsh but still tastes good. i don't like much throat hit.

Another being that you can only taste two of the three fruits in all their juices.

I'm curious in particular to the BRS GAS APK and the new KRB which is described as a menthol with kiwi and berries, is that true?

Anyone tried these out and have opinions on it? The reviews seem good but no one comments on the flavor just that it's good lol. I need specifics what you like and don't like. Also how it compares to similar e juice.

I currently love keep it 100 brand and stick to that mostly as they fit my flavor profile perfectly.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome.
If you have just recently stopped smoking cigarettes, your taste buds may still be a bit under sensitive.

What worked for me: I found a reviewer of high integrity. I found his way of vaping and his palate matched my style of vaping and my palate. Then I tried juices he liked. It worked out that over 50% of the juices he enjoyed, I did as well.

Overall, since EVERYONE tastes things differently, juice reviews from random strangers who want more free juice are, IMO, almost completely useless.

Are you using freebase or salts based juices? What nicotine level(s) do you use?
What battery device and topper are you using?
Do you vape like a cigarette (MTL) or DTL , big air, high power?

Cheers
I

Janjuko

Jun 2, 2019
Freebase at 6 mg. Using an aspire Pegasus with Atlantis mega on top and i do direct lung hits.

I've smoked cigarettes on and off in my life for over ten years. Mostly smoked a lot and i mean a lot of (other stuff). Have since slowed down and started Vaping weed but i missed smoking so I picked up cigarettes again and I decided since e juice has finally gotten cheaper (paid $40 for 60 ml and i hated it) and better tasting i heard, i went ahead and tried Vaping again. I'm in love now with Vaping.

No longer use my e cig for Vaping (other stuff) as i can never get the flavor right. I just use a volcano with (other stuff) on occasion but am thinking of quitting finally. It's getting to be too expensive with my tolerance and isn't as fun as it used to be.

Anyways I'm Vaping nicotine to fill the void because i love blowing clouds. Never got over it and it feels pointless without a buzz associated with it.

Was just curious if any like the nude line of e juice tho and if not why, been wary of trying it because it's literally the cheapest e juice I've seen

Last edited by a moderator:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Freebase at 6 mg. Using an aspire Pegasus with Atlantis mega on top and i do direct lung hits.

I've smoked cigarettes on and off in my life for over ten years. Mostly smoked a lot and i mean a lot of (other stuff). Have since slowed down and started Vaping weed but i missed smoking so I picked up cigarettes again and I decided since e juice has finally gotten cheaper (paid $40 for 60 ml and i hated it) and better tasting i heard, i went ahead and tried Vaping again. I'm in love now with Vaping.

No longer use my e cig for Vaping (other stuff)as i can never get the flavor right. I just use a volcano with (other stuff)on occasion but am thinking of quitting finally. It's getting to be too expensive with my tolerance and isn't as fun as it used to be.

Anyways I'm Vaping nicotine to fill the void because i love blowing clouds. Never got over it and it feels pointless without a buzz associated with it.

Was just curious if any like the nude line of e juice tho and if not why, been wary of trying it because it's literally the cheapest e juice I've seen
Cool. cool... Nothing wrong with a T-break. ;) Autos are done in 90 days.

If it's clouds you like, DIY with max VG and super concentrated flavors are the cheapest way to go.
Even in the EU/UK, with crippled nic shots, simple DIY recipes can be very inexpensive.

I switched to DIY a few years ago. Between two of us, (Izan&Mrs.Izan) we spend about 100€ per year on juice supplies and vape a bit over 2 ltrs per year combined.

Best of luck in your quest.
Cheers
I

Last edited by a moderator:

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
..... I've tried did what they said.

One was a pineapple watermelon with menthol exhale. Pineapple dominated but it had a nice cool aftertaste. Raising watts made the watermelon stand out better. (Polar Breeze)

One is blueberry, strawberry, lemon with the blueberry being dominant. (Really Berry)

My favorite Nude flavor Hawiian Pog blends orange, guava and passion fruit in a blend that will keep your brain guessing which one dominated that time.

Strengths available up to 12 for us pod users too.

How does it vape? Silky smooth. Not harsh at all.

• Informative
Reactions: Possum64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread