OPINIONS SOUGHT BETW SMARTFIXX & MYECIGS PENSTYLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
in my own opinion i would go with myecig mel is a hell of a good guy to deal with. your batteries will be charged when your unit arrives, an he also personally checks every unit before they get sent to u so there is a much lower rate of getting a faulty unit. thats where i would be spending my money if i was u.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
TropicalBob said:
Absolutely agree. My pen style -- that blows away an E-Cig e-pipe and DealExtreme e-cigar -- is from Meltrex. Yes, his service is impeccable. His prices are fair. And he's a charter member of the Loyal Order of E-Smokers!

lets be correct bob.. it blew away "your" e-cig pie.. just the one u tried.. :mrgreen:

still on my recommended list thow.. even thow it dosnt blow away "my" e-cig pipes..

trog

ps.. a look at rats video should give a good idea of well the meltrex generics work.. pretty good..

RatInDaHat

Peace, I'm outta here
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2008
Albuquerque, NM
I've got an email in to them for a demo unit to try out. We'll see if they even respond.

If any of you guys would really like me to review it, maybe you could drop them an email. My real name is Dustin Hardy... i emailed from the contact us link on their page.

Just a thought. I figure if enough people pester them, then they'll give in. :D

-Dusty-

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
TropicalBob said:
Trog, check knutselpeter's video of using an E-Cig e-pipe. That's the same pathetic wisp of vapor I got. Guess he got a bad one, too. I'm not ordering 10 on the chance I might get one good one!'

i ordered six and got six good ones.. i assume my six good ones dont kinda count in the "knutselpeter's" world.. on the probability factor its more like my six all producing lots of smoke count more for the average performance than your single one or the dutch guys single one..

six out of six good ones is good enough for me.. not one out of ten.. how long they continue to work i dont know as yet.. by good ones i mean ones that produce lots of easy to get vapour..

as regards how long they last.. one produced lots of smoke then died instantly after about a week of very heavy use (say 7000 puffs) the veteran of three weeks heavy use has now gone wimpish..

some abusive heavy maintenance was carried out on the poor chap.. first the hot soak and wash.. second a 100 psi air blast was fed thru the poor bugger.. third he was overvolted to six volts to heat the atomizer up cherry red..

amazingly enough he has survived the abuse.. but is still wimpish unless got just right..

our conclusion.. he is as tough as an old boot but his atomizer isnt getting hot enough to work reliably any more on the voltage a normal battery will supply..

he works superbly on five volts.. in fact most of the wimpish cigs do.. give them some overvolting and out comes the smoke..

praps this happens to all good atomizers after 20,000 odd puffs.. i think it probably does..

this of course goes back to the question none of these people will answer..

How many puffs per atomizer

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread