DiMeZ

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Stroudsburg, PA

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Are you sure you sent the email to the correct address? Shawn is usually pretty damn quick to respond to emails. I agree with 420, Shawn will take care of it. With all the orders he gets, unfortunately slip ups will happen. I had a similar situation a while back, informed Shawn via email and he let me know to make a note of it on my next order and he would send the missing bottle with it. True to his word, he did.

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
They missed a bottle on my order also, my very first order from them.
This is not inspiring me with confidence.

I placed my first order with them on 1/28/10. Order #7913.

Unfortunately, my package is missing the 10ml bottle of Nuport 16mg liquid.

The other 6 bottles are here, just the Nuport juice is missing...

Their shipping was fast, and prices are right on, but apparently their quality control on packaging needs work...

Looked all over their website for a CS email, cannot find one.
It needs to be under their "Contact Us" info at the top of the page...

Anyways, I replied to the email they sent me the shipping notice from...See what happens...

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
Shawn got back to me within 10mins!!
+1 for LiteCig Customer Service.
My missing juice will ship out tomorrow.

Edit Below:
Damn Shawn, your too fast for me..just finished responding to your email, and here you are already, twice, lol.

Cant wait to try out these other juices I have from you. Got to start filling some blank cartomizers to try out these rath juices.

I review most of what I receive, so Yes I will comment when I get my shipment.
But seriously, thanks for the quick response! Now that I have actually talked to you, I'm not nervous anymore.

Last edited:

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Just so you know.. the new web site for LitecigUSA was launched on like January 8th.. based on your order # it looks like Shawn has done at least 1300 orders since launch. That's a lot of orders to fill for one person, along with the emails, inventory, etc..

I see you're happy with the quick response from him.. just remember that as a one-man-shop, small mistakes can (and will) happen. His response to the (very few) mistakes are what bring many of us customers back.. :)

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Just so you know.. the new web site for LitecigUSA was launched on like January 8th.. based on your order # it looks like Shawn has done at least 1300 orders since launch. That's a lot of orders to fill for one person, along with the emails, inventory, etc..

I see you're happy with the quick response from him.. just remember that as a one-man-shop, small mistakes can (and will) happen. His response to the (very few) mistakes are what bring many of us customers back.. :)
Could not have said it better!:D

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
UPDATE:
I got a package in the mail today from Shawn over at litecig.
My missing bottle of Newport juice is here already, he even including that extra bottle of Newport juice!
Great response, fast reshipping time!
What more can I say, I am totally satisfied with his CS.
Shawn, ill be back for more juice soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread