• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Order from Healthcabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dt76

Aug 17, 2010
singapore
Good to hear, my previous custom/postoffice experience was very unpleasant though.

I bought a ego starter kit from totally wicked, I was also asked to open my package there and the person says ecig is prohibited and say I won't be able to take the package, went on to talk about why it's prohibited etc but they didn't give me any solid explanation. I then ask if that's the case just send the package back so at least I can get a refund, they say NO the ecig will be thrown away.

Then the other (older) guy came over and hinted for bribes which I did for $50 before he release my package.

I have another parcel coming in, this time from Healthcabin. About 20 boge LR cartos and 1 ego battery, I'm worried if I'll get held again and I don't want to give bribes to those scumbags again!

What should I do should my parcel gets stopped by them again? Is ecig really ban in Malaysia? Is there official document stating it?

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
hi dt76..i see yr location as in Singapore,Singapore banned e-cig but Malaysia we can legally import in only keep yr order within 500rm limit..that is what i was told by custom in Butterworth..so maybe the custom officer that dealt with U is a rogue one..if U got to pay tax on yr goods..i would ask for a resit as i do not believe or encourage undercounter dealing all the years i dealt with police(summons) or with custom..regards mafig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread