Order Juice Online, or Buy it at the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LupinIII

Verified Member
Aug 3, 2014
Mid-Atlantic USA
I typically pick up all of my hobby gear online. Wider selection and better prices. With something like flavors though, it would be nice to be able to try something first before purchasing. Even some of the best reviewed liquids I have tried tasted terrible to me.

I have noticed a lot of new vape shops popping up in the area and have yet to ever set foot in one. If I can find a chill place that has hardware, liquids, and a bar type atmosphere I will have to check it out and meet some fellow vapers.

I live in Culver City, but work downtown on Spring/8th... There are so many shops out here so buying online is not really needed, it was more or less a question for my brother in providence, RI where there is little to no shops available for testing... What juice line and flavor do you recommend for him?

Thanks,
Ryaan

I posted this and was referred to TVLRI.com by my cousin because they offer free shipping on orders over 3 juices or a 30ml and 15ml juice... BEARD VAPE CO. is a juice I have not been able to put down!! I live in LA so there are many options around me but was curious for people in situations like yourself.. Thanks for the feedback

-Ryaan

Davey59

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Monroe WA
I like going into the B&M lookin at the stuff, talking with the staff (especially the vape chick :) ) and sampling flavors. The house brand is excellent too. Not cheap either but they sell a more expensive brand if you want it.

I also buy juice online and my percentage of liking it is very very low. I have PILE of juice I will probably never touch till prohibition starts. That said, all things considered it didn't really cost me anymore being that the price is enough better to make up for all the crap. Plus, I finally found some I really like so I will save a .... load of money from now on.

Short answer :) I like to do both...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread