Ordered by DHL from healthcabin to Singapore how long it takes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Did you not get any tracking info with this order from HC, I would think you should have had some tracking since you went DHL, if you have to go through customs with this order it could sit in customs for a day or two up to a week depending how bust customs is, and as long as there are no laws in you origin about ecigs and as long as they don't detain your package I would have to guess you would receive your order in anywhere from 1-4 weeks, you could also contact Amy over at HC is you think it should be there by now or ask for tracking info, you can PM her from the HC thread I think or go to the website and contact her through the website you ordered from at Health Cabin !

vintage6767

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
stupid place
Did you not get any tracking info with this order from HC, I would think you should have had some tracking since you went DHL, if you have to go through customs with this order it could sit in customs for a day or two up to a week depending how bust customs is, and as long as there are no laws in you origin about ecigs and as long as they don't detain your package I would have to guess you would receive your order in anywhere from 1-4 weeks, you could also contact Amy over at HC is you think it should be there by now or ask for tracking info, you can PM her from the HC thread I think or go to the website and contact her through the website you ordered from at Health Cabin !

hi there, already receive it for quite sometime... thanks for the advice and concern .... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread