Ordering from Mt Baker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2buildawall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Bellingham
I buy from mt baker and it comes USPS and no signature required. Usually takes about three days to get here but I am close to their warehouse. You need to steep the liquids unless you try a Gwar liquid which I highly recommend. Can't beat the price and the flavors are excellent. buy more than 15 worth and you get a free liquid. I specify in the comments what I want the freebie to be and that is what they send. Also google coupon codes and use one. I always get 10% off that way. They have an online chat when you go to the site during working hours. Ask your question and they will let you know.

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
I'm about to turn 19, and on some shipping methods for Mt. Baker Vapor, it says you must be 21+????
What methods can I ship my packages in without there having to be a 21+ age requirement?
Could I do Express Mail?????

I order from them all the time and never run into any age questions with shipping. How weird. Use plain old Post Office (USPS). They just stick my order in the mailbox or at the front door while I'm at work. No hassle.

Save yourself some money, go Priority Mail. It's fast and cheap. And MBV gets stuff out the door so fast, it's almost like Express...

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
I buy from mt baker and it comes USPS and no signature required. Usually takes about three days to get here but I am close to their warehouse. You need to steep the liquids unless you try a Gwar liquid which I highly recommend. Can't beat the price and the flavors are excellent. Buy more than 15 worth and you get a free liquid. I specify in the comments what I want the freebie to be and that is what they send. Also google coupon codes and use one. I always get 10% off that way. They have an online chat when you go to the site during working hours. Ask your question and they will let you know.

I'm halfway across the country and it only takes two, three days. They're good about getting orders out the door!

Oh, one discount code that works is the forum here: ECF.

Used it my last order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread