The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Origen Little 16 BF Atty

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Spydro, Oct 1, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    Don't see it listed on their website.

2. Mrrickyyap

Mrrickyyap Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This was a test. If enough inquiries happen, he will do more. Just email him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. spiritv

spiritv Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2010
    IA
    Email who exactly? How much did it cost?

4. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    Already did... no custom at this time.

Test scored an F.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mrrickyyap

Try again. Trinitytanks@gmail.com. Tell him I sent you.

6. Mrrickyyap

Trinitytanks@gmail.com

7. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    I edited out the email addy.

His reply this time... "That's not our product!" Somebody is not on the level.

Any interest I might have had is gone.

• Like Like x 2
  8. DJLEC

DJLEC Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2013
    Union City, California
    For a Single Horizontal Coil are you placing the Coil close to the exterior of the body?

Are you also lining up the air hole in front of and to the center of the Coil.

One is coming and I have never used one before so any response for a Single Coil MTL type of person would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. Robinowitz

Robinowitz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I hope you like yours as much as I am. I run a single horizontal coil and do place it near the exterior. Just want to make sure it's not too far and you get a short. Do check it before firing with an ohms meter. Even after putting the cap on. I find that I don't have to get it out even as far as I do with my RM2's.

As far as the holes. With this little device you get lots of choices in air hole sizes. I actually run mine on the largest. I even found that although I am only running a single coil, I keep both in the wide open position, with no loss of flavor! Since you are a MTL person, you may want to try using one hole (3 different sizes) and keep the back hole (on the cap away from your coil) closed. And yes, I line up the hole right next to the coil (if you look in the hole you can see the coil). Hope this makes sense. Once you play with it, more will make sense as well.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Danrogers

Danrogers Super Member ECF Veteran

I use a .9ohm single coil, but with the small holes both open and I centre one hole right in front of the coil. Works for me but would accept any advise. Love this atty!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Danrogers

Does the O-16 have a adjustable 510?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Robinowitz

Robinowitz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Yeah, I'm wanting to get another as they are sold out at VC. (Not sure where else they might have them....will search tomorrow). I just posted in the WTB section though. Dan, I don't know if the 510 is adjustable. Am on my way to bed but didn't want to ignore you. Hopefully it will be answered here before the forum closes or perhaps in the technical section where I saw your querie. If you don't get an answer, I'll take the one off my mod and check it out.

P.s. It's kind of fun playing with the difference size hole options. I'm surprised that I haven't lost any flavor by running both holes wide open (I'm a single coiler 1.2). Then again, I'm liking more of a DLH these days.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Danrogers

Took me a while experimenting but I really like vaping with both small holes open, a very satisfying vape, nice vapor production. I can't comment on flavor because I vape inflavored. I suggest a contest, how many times can one use the word vape in a sentence, LOL.

• Like Like x 2
  14. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    No adjustable 510 on the O-16...

• Like Like x 1
  15. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    This is where I bought mine at. :)

Origen Little 16 BF

KAS

• Like Like x 1
  16. Danrogers

Thanks for the info muzichead.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Eric Parlin

Eric Parlin Forum Supplier

Aug 1, 2017
    Back open again. Feel free to add to the discussion.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    The O-16's were a game changer of sorts when they first came out. For a time some of my O-16/Reo Mini 1.0 combo mods for a compact shirt pocket carry was my go too's for the wee hours of the night errands (except the Solid Brass and Solid Brass Patina Mini 1.0's that were excluded as the heaviest Reos ever made). The Mini 1.0's remained my favorite Reos for running the O-16's, but they also saw some use on P67's before I switched from small chamber atty's to big coil big chamber atty's with super low builds. Either combo was a win/win though despite the O-16 being a restricted draw for my direct lung hits. None are used much now days though with the five P67's doing most of my vaping 24/7 (including for shirt pocket carry).

minios.jpg
    32.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  19. Rule62

Rule62 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    I love the O-16. I have 3 of them in use regularly. I like a restricted DL draw, and the airflow on the O-16 suits me perfectly. I would get another 1 or 2, but I haven't seen the authentics available anywhere. Vapinart hasn't had them in stock in ages.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Rossum

Rossum Squonk Mod Junkie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    I still love them and vape them more than anything else.

• Like Like x 2