Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Another part of the tangle path I've followed in vaping. :blink:

I used to be a fan of small chamber atty's. But like the O-16's they are better suited for MTL/restricted DLH IMO, and my vaping style is monster DLH's. The O-16's did work good enough for me when they first came out that I bought 4 of them. But that was mainly because they were bought for 4 of my Mini 1.0's, and that combo made for a nice compact shirt pocket carry when I still used them. My shirt pocket carry now days are Eleaf Pico Squeeze squonkers with 22mm atty's. Across the board I've moved up to using 22mm & 24mm atty's on my Reo P67's/2015 Woodvil's and many other mods (that also get 25mm & 30mm) when I occasionally use them. With their extra low builds they net me dense/rich clouds with better flavor than any of the smaller chamber atty's did. I'm especially fond of my 3 Mesh RDA's... followed by 6 Kryten's and 4 Goon's right now. So the dozens of small chamber BF atty's I have are pretty much yesterdays fodder along with almost all of the other Reos. :cry:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    All I use are 14mm attys and I haven’t gotten better flavor off a 22mm personally but I don’t build subohm and I’m fine at 1.1 ohms. Don’t know if it’s a clone issue but I find the o16 clones I have give no flavor :eek:
    Try a centered Z-coil, and maybe lower ohm.
    I can't tell the difference from my clone and authentic. (other than a looser o-ring on the clone.)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Try a centered Z-coil, and maybe lower ohm.
    That's the build that's always worked for me:

XGWzDkA.jpg

Arrows show airflow. I use both holes, smallest opening. Coil is 3x30 twisted around a 2mm bit. I had started with just 6 turns but decided I like 7 better, which comes out to ~0.75 ohms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread