Original Kanger ProTank Replacement heads, long stemmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centurion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
East Coast USA
Yeah, so I want some. I've bought some from a place that had the old stock photo and but they're the evod-style short-stemmed heads. I want the airyier draw from the protank heads because I instead of looking to replace the airy v1 protank heads, I got a Tatroe tank and now favor a couple mechanical mods that have lower airflow around the atomizer connection. Same fix, longer way to it. But now, for me, the evod-type heads cause leaking because they tighten the draw so much.

Any suggestions for who has new old stock of these Kanger ProTank heads with the long stem?

Or, alternatively, are there any knock off clone replacement heads (say from fasttech or any other place) that you've tried that draw sort of like them?

Much thanks!

Centurion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
East Coast USA
Hey, thanks for the reply. Well, there used to be protank heads and evod heads. The evod heads had a shorter stem and a tighter draw. Kanger then just made the evod heads the replacement heads for both evod and protank. But I'm sure someone bought up Kanger Protank heads in the thousands and I was wondering if anyone had seen them in stock recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread