OSUB/Guardian Sub drip tip help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stendt

Nov 13, 2016
Hi! I've been vaping casually for about a year now and I recently invested in a smok OSUB. I don't know anything about the technical aspect of anything, but I've seen some people customizing their mouthpieces (term pls) for these devices with 510 drip tips, or something similar (just for example, THIS attached to a Guardian Sub kit). How exactly is this done?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Drip tips are interchangeable. It's a common way to change the vape and/or make a personal choice.
However, the variety these days can make things hard and not all tanks use a strict size.
Some tanks do not use a precise 510 size and the only way to find out is to take a 510 drip tip you know fits everything and see how you go. Innokin and Joyetech both sell tanks now supposedly 510 but aren't really...so you are stuck with the standard drip-tip unless you research.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi! I've been vaping casually for about a year now and I recently invested in a SMOK OSUB. I don't know anything about the technical aspect of anything, but I've seen some people customizing their mouthpieces (term pls) for these devices with 510 drip tips, or something similar (just for example, THIS attached to a Guardian Sub kit). How exactly is this done?
Welcome and glad you joined. If you need a special drip tip for cloud competitions, go for it.
See URL's usage:
New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread