Others are fascinated with e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameronchris

Oct 11, 2012
Montana
Howdy,
I live in a very rural part of Montana. The nearest town is 25 miles away and has a population of approximately 1,000 people.
When I'm in town and using my e-cigs I am always amazed by the number of people who stop and ask about my new toy! I swear I'm becomming a spokesperson on how to quit smoking real cigarettes. I told a friend the other day that if I ever won the lottery I would buy cases and cases of e-cig starter kits and pass them out to anyone I saw smoking a real cigarette, while singing my new son, "I'd Like to Teach the World to Smoke (e-cigs)" LOL.

neitshade

Oct 11, 2012
UK
I've had plenty of reaction, but only two really negative. Most times it's a conversation starter, and people ask for more information, even if they start out as disapproving.
The worst was somebody who engaged in theatrical coughing, and just got angrier when I told him there was no smoke, and pointedly scratched the side of my nose with what he had assumed was the burning end of the cigarette!

eagarcia123

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2012
los angeles ca
I live in los angeles and there are people fascinated by my twist for all the wrong reasons. most people think I have a g pen and for those who dont know, its a hash oil vaporizer. I get a bad attention around here with people asking if there is weed in my tank or if I can put any. ive had random people ask if they could take a hit as well. also ive had a few run ins with cops too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread