Question On E-Cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i don't use the patch, but was just wondering lets say you have a couple regular cigs, then half an hour latter just use the e-cig for the rest of the day, you can't overdose like that can you? also as far as nicotine goes if i was to order the cartridges with no nicotine what flavor would be best? as i have also heard that the no nicotine you don't even know your smoking anything.

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
Well i don't use the patch, but was just wondering lets say you have a couple regular cigs, then half an hour latter just use the e-cig for the rest of the day, you can't overdose like that can you? also as far as nicotine goes if i was to order the cartridges with no nicotine what flavor would be best? as i have also heard that the no nicotine you don't even know your smoking anything.

My girlfriend used to do just that.. She would have one or two "analog" cigarettes throughout the course of the day, and then use her ecig the rest of the time. She seemed to be ok, but went down to low strength because she over-nic'd herself on occasion.

rustylug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.bebo.com
For me i tell my self ....I WANT A CIG ...Then i remember that ..No i dont, i just want the nic because thats what im addicted to, so with that in mind i just pick up my e-cig and have about 5 or 6 draws and that does me the same as 2 real cigs do ....How do i know this .... Well because im a taxi driver who used to smoke 2 real cigs between a hire of around 12 mls .....Now i just do as i said above .....Its a bit about training the brain and telling yourself why your e-smoking and remembering.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
smoking and vaping is fine. nicotine absorbtion rate via inhalation is almost instant and is easily regulated by the user.

The problem with the patch and smoking is that the user cannot regulate the the nicotine level so easily because of the rate of absorbtion being slower with a patch.
By the time a patch user realizes he's overdone it , then it's too late to stop because the skin will keep absorbing the nicotine from the patch for quite a while after it's been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread