imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I received a mail from a customer yesterday:

"Hi Imeo

I read your post on ECF e-cigarette forum about aluminium and e-cig liquids but I am still wondering about nickel inside AVS tank. Can you please give me some information about this?
Thanks
Jim"

ok,

1. Mouthpieces are nickel and biting and licking them all day we receive much bigger amounts of nickel than storing liquid for 1-2 days inside a nickel tank.
ps....(I dont think that we take any quantity of nickel via AVS tank)

2. Nichrome wire inside the atomizer gives so big heat that big amounts of nickel and chromium goes inside out body than storing liquid inside a nickel tank

3. Chromium is more dangerous than nickel, so the wire inside atomizer is more dangerous than the AVS tank.

4. All liquid that we vape during the day comes in touch with the wire inside atomizer that is made from nichrome and it works at very high temperatures

5. Liquid comes in touch with the wire all day even if we dont vape

6. Too many jewels are made from nickel

7. As for the nickel allergies, people that have this issue cant vape at all because of the wire inside atomizer lol

8. Many coins contain nickel

9. Stainless steel contains big quantities of nickel and some chromium too.

10. Plastic bottles usually have a "taste"

11. Plastic bottles are very inclined to bacterials. The best storage is to something made from glass

12. Nickel is everywhere, on water, on food,etc.

13. Anodise prosedure is putting aluminium rust on the surface of aluminium. So if aluminium gets oxidised is better :laugh:

Conclution. If you want to be healthy, please dont vape, dont walk, dont eat, dont drink !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread