Our Top 10 Most Popular Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I foresee myself spending far too much enjoying your bakery skills Ms T. By the day I see more and more this habit costing me more than analogs. Because of you making it taste soo much better. It's all your fault!

BTW, I've got into the habit here in Colorado springs, of scribbling down your web address when people ask me about digi-smokes to go along with addresses to suppliers of e-cigs. The taste in your mouth is the fastest way to turn you on or off the what is ultimately a much better habit than smoking.

Thanks for your hard work!
-W

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Yeah, a little premature on the annual list, but I love doing that one. I might draw some comparisons over time if I have the inclination. For now though, since it has been awhile, I am posting the most popular flavors over the last 30 days. Some of them surprised me a little. They are:

1. Snickerdoodle Cookies E-juice
(Ms T's Sweetener is actually in 2nd place, but I'm not counting it as a juice here)
2. Vanilla Custard E-juice
3. Banana Fosters Coffee E-Juice
4. French Vanilla Cappuccino E-Juice
5. Red Hot Cinnamon Candy E-Juice
6. New Watermelon E-Juice
7. Cinnamon Roll E-Juice
8. Snickerdoodle-Doodles E-Juice
9. Orange Dreamsicle E-Juice
10. Frozen Ice Cream E-Juice
11. St Louis Gooey Butter Cake E-Juice
12. Peanut Butter Cookies E-Juice
13. BluRaspberry E-Juice
14. Testing Area: Pistachio Pudding E-Juice
15. Apple Pie

Enjoy!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I just received my first order today (have another order pending, and probably ordering more on Friday). Five samplers, and I can only review one so far, because that's as far as I got!

Orange Dreamsicle....OMG that's goooood!

Been making a wish list of flavors I want to try and will work my way through it. My current pending order has two test juices I'm excited to try and give my feedback on! Carrot Cake and White Chocolate Caramel Coffee....sound divine!

If the Orange Dreamsicle is representative of the other flavors, I forsee a long and fond relationship! :D

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Yeah, a little premature on the annual list, but I love doing that one. I might draw some comparisons over time if I have the inclination. For now though, since it has been awhile, I am posting the most popular flavors over the last 30 days. Some of them surprised me a little. They are:

1. Snickerdoodle Cookies E-Juice
(Ms T's Sweetener is actually in 2nd place, but I'm not counting it as a juice here)
2. Vanilla Custard E-Juice
7. Cinnamon Roll E-Juice
13. BluRaspberry E-Juice
15. Apple Pie

Enjoy!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

WHAT????? no strawberry shortcake?? on second though maybe i should just keep that as my little secret. more for me.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I guess it is kind of surprising that Strawberry Shortcake wasn't on my list considering how awesome it is. I looked though, and it seems like it would have appeared in the 17th or 18th position when I generated the list.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery
I still need to get some, I'm just trying to slog though nearly 1.5 years worth of juice before it goes bad but rest assured I haven't abandoned T....blueberry pancakes and strawberry shortcake are two FANTASTIC new flavors.

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
I know I can't wait for the sum of 70ml of deliciousness that's on its way to me. I LOVE MS T'S BAKERY!!!!

1. Snickerdoodle Cookies E-Juice
2. Vanilla Custard E-Juice
7. Cinnamon Roll E-Juice
13. BluRaspberry E-Juice
15. Apple Pie

Enjoy!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
Is there a way to find out which snickerdoodle-doodle is the most ordered? I have the worst time deciding which one to try first. Id order them all at once but I have to add my other favorites to my cart. I agree with a doodle sample pack! =)

Thanks!! This post just led to me discovering the Snickerdoodle-doodles! Looks like I have to place another order soon. The PB doodle sounds very interesting! As my wife would say, "This is relevant to my interest!" :)

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
There is no sampler pack. We just tease her in hopes she makes a snickerdoodle sample pack.
Nic level? Ms T will make your juice in whatever nic level you prefer. 12mg is my choice so I just put that in the comment box when I check out.

Thanks for the info- she is a bit expensive so may test some of the small bottles.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Yes, a bit on the pricier side. But her juice is the most flavorful juice I have ever tried. All her juices have the max amount of flavor while other vendors either charge extra or you have to put "extra flavor" in the comment box. I have sampled about 25 of her flavors and loved all but 2. And the 2 I didn't enjoy I could still see why others would love them. I'm positive you will love whatever samples you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread