Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
funny you should mention the blue x2 manual battery, I settled for an auto 900 mAh x2, and I'm ok on the heads for now lol

Thought about getting the auto but I have become spoiled by the big manuals. And a little paranoid about potential damage from liquid leaks. Settled for the spinner which in all honestly wish I hadn't. Have noticed no difference in flavor or vape in any of my flavors when changing voltage and hate the shorter cut-off time.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
Thought about getting the auto but I have become spoiled by the big manuals. And a little paranoid about potential damage from liquid leaks. Settled for the spinner which in all honestly wish I hadn't. Have noticed no difference in flavor or vape in any of my flavors when changing voltage and hate the shorter cut-off time.

maybe your taste is shot . I love that i can control the voltage,,it makes all the difference in the world to me and my taste come and go's all the time .

But we are all different in what we like or hate.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
The sale ended at midnight yesterday. T3 heads are still out of stock...I don't think DHL delivers "normal" freight on Holidays. Foiled yet again because I waited for the heads to order T3 minis, which went out of stock as I waited.

Hi Larry!

Hi Roland

I'm still around and vaping .

I have given just about all my " volt " stuff away with SI business cards to folks.

i went the 510/ego route,,more choices .

Have a nice week end buddy.

Last edited:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I still rely on 78mm autos with CE3s for most of the day when I'm busy. The X2s are still going strong with various clearos and SI T3s. I have graduated to VV/VW with various delivery systems, but my favorite is the T3. I think I'll be using 78mms as long as I am vaping or the FDA outlaws liquids or components, and I have enough nicotine to keep me going for about five years LOL!

Have a good, safe weekend Larry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread