Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
There is the Ovale elips, but I haven't used it myself and since it has proprietary threading, I wouldn't recommend it. Choose function over form. :)

71_large_elips-kit-silver.png

If you're just looking for a pocket-friendly battery, not just oval-shaped one, I recommend the iTaste MVP2. It's box-shaped and one of the most popular new batteries out there.

images

Last edited:
Thsnks . iv tried the itaste but its to chunky and heavy for my liking. I think I'll try something like the altoid mod. Can it just be just a battery and switch or do I need a current/voltage regulator ? Is there a cheap circuit board that will allow me to adjust the wattage and what is the difference between running it by watts vs volts ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thsnks . iv tried the itaste but its to chunky and heavy for my liking. I think I'll try something like the altoid mod. Can it just be just a battery and switch or do I need a current/voltage regulator ? Is there a cheap circuit board that will allow me to adjust the wattage and what is the difference between running it by watts vs volts ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Have you considered the Gripper?

V8Gripper.jpg

The Reo is of course one of the best mods on the planet, but the wait may be long. When you get 5 posts. you'll be able to visit their subforum:

REO (All Models)

reosfxykh26l1p.jpg

If you want to build your own mod, please visit our modders forum--you'll need 5 posts to be able to do that.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread