Ovale Cylo tank that uses eGo-c atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanK

Sep 9, 2013
Dallas, TX, USA
This is my general experience with it. I don't know the specs to good on these things, but... I'd recommend take it a part and put it together once or so, if you're new with it. The atomizer puncturing the inside tank can get a little stuck, but you can push the tank out of the casing with the tip unscrewed & off.

I got this tank last week; I'm enjoying it w/ no complaints. For a tank of this size, 2ml+, it's got the best taste I've experienced. It's never leaked once, so far. I had been down to just using my Joyetech eRoll and Ovale elips-C before this. I no longer enjoyed the eGo-C Twist, as the tanks just didn't have the flavor (to me,) or some would leak and give me issue, until now. I also picked up a Smok e-pipe mod that is nice with this Cylo tank.

My Usage:

eRoll --- Easy/light vape for the morning
elips-C --- The best taste all around (in my opnion,) & a little stronger than the eRoll. Leaks when the cartridge gets low, dry it off & fill it up, keep it at my desk
Ovale Cylo tank --- Good for a get up & go, all day and all night device... little stronger than the others, w/ a good taste to it

Note: The eCab and elips-C are similar in taste, but the eCab was much worse about leaking, from my experience. It's been retired for me, for some time.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread