Ovale USA - Rewards Points Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are excited to announce the beginning of our Rewards Program. Earn 1 reward point for every dollar you spend on our site www.ovaleusa.com . Use reward points to give yourself a discount or purchase entire items with them. It's just another way for us to say Thank You!
rewards.jpg

Last edited:
If you have an account with us then why not Like us on Facebook. Every member who Likes us on Facebook will receive 50 Rewards Points. If your name is different on your Facebook page then it is on your OvaleUSA account, please send us a private message on Facebook so we can give you your Rewards Points. Rewards Points can be saved up for discounts or to purchase entire items for free.

Don't have an account with us? It's free and easy to create an account with us. www.ovaleusa.com
facebook_like_button_big.jpg

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
I have a question...we were PIF'd an Ovale Elips by a friend here...and when the tank is on and we're vaping with it, it leaks juice all down inside the atomizer and runs down into the battery area and has been leaking out of the hole you plug the charger into...is this normal behavior for an Elips???:(

Hi Kittykrazee,
No, that is not normal for the elips. Currently there are two types of tanks for the elips. A tank with a hard cap and one with a silicone cap. We have had complaints of excess leaking with some of the silicone caps. Another thing that may be causing the problem is the O-ring on the atomizer may be damaged or too worn down. The tanks may also leak if they get too low in liquid, since the tension of the liquid is what keeps it in the tank once it gets to low it has a tendency of flowing out all at once. We are currently in the process of designing a follow up to the elips that addresses these issues and it will be released soon. I hope this has helped. If you are still experiencing problems then please contact me at support@ovaleusa.com and I will work with you on resolving any problem you may have.

Ovale's New Referral Program! Earn Rewards Points by referring people. If you refer anyone to us please have them state that they are a new customer and were referred by you in the comments section of their order and we will issue you the amount of rewards points generated by their purchase. So if they purchase $100 worth of products then you will receive 100 rewards points. This is good for their first purchase only and they must state your name in the comments section of that order. We are currently working on a better referral system but it will take some time to implement. Thank you for the continued support.
referrals.jpg

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Thank you for your prompt response...I will look into these suggestions and contact you if it becomes necessary...we are hoping to PIF this set-up to our daughter who has moved out of state...as we are both Unemployed,and can't afford to buy her a brand new kit, and want to resolve any issues with it prior to spending the money to ship it to her. We just want to make sure that she has something nice and convenient to help her get off of the analogs. Thank you again.
Hi Kittykrazee,
No, that is not normal for the elips. Currently there are two types of tanks for the elips. A tank with a hard cap and one with a silicone cap. We have had complaints of excess leaking with some of the silicone caps. Another thing that may be causing the problem is the O-ring on the atomizer may be damaged or too worn down. The tanks may also leak if they get too low in liquid, since the tension of the liquid is what keeps it in the tank once it gets to low it has a tendency of flowing out all at once. We are currently in the process of designing a follow up to the elips that addresses these issues and it will be released soon. I hope this has helped. If you are still experiencing problems then please contact me at support@ovaleusa.com and I will work with you on resolving any problem you may have.

Kittykrazee,
Sounds like a plan. We do sell the O-rings on our site in packs of 10 for $2 if you are interested. In fact, if you'd like to order the O-rings from us then I would be happy to include a new atomizer for your elips. Personally I really enjoy the elips and just can't stand the thought of you being disappointed by it. We always try to help out when we can. If you do place the order with us then just mention our conversation in the comments section of your order and I will see to it that we get you an atomizer as well. Just let us know :)

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
That sounds like a wonderful deal thank you!! And those O-rings fit on the hard little tanks right? We appreciate all the assistance from you!!
Kittykrazee,
Sounds like a plan. We do sell the O-rings on our site in packs of 10 for $2 if you are interested. In fact, if you'd like to order the O-rings from us then I would be happy to include a new atomizer for your elips. Personally I really enjoy the elips and just can't stand the thought of you being disappointed by it. We always try to help out when we can. If you do place the order with us then just mention our conversation in the comments section of your order and I will see to it that we get you an atomizer as well. Just let us know :)

Kittykrazee,
When you say the o-ring on the hard tank, do you mean on the atomizer? The elips has the o-ring on the atomizer, but there is a knock-off of the elips usually branded the LSK. These units are not compatible. If you can sent me a picture to support@ovaleusa.com or just post one here then I could let you know if it is an elips or not. Our elips has gotten some misplaced bad reviews due to these off brand remakes. Please let me know and perhaps I can help out in another way if the unit you have is indeed a copycat. All of our products are highly branded with the Ovale logo.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Kittykrazee,
When you say the o-ring on the hard tank, do you mean on the atomizer? The elips has the o-ring on the atomizer, but there is a knock-off of the elips usually branded the LSK. These units are not compatible. If you can sent me a picture to support@ovaleusa.com or just post one here then I could let you know if it is an elips or not. Our elips has gotten some misplaced bad reviews due to these off brand remakes. Please let me know and perhaps I can help out in another way if the unit you have is indeed a copycat. All of our products are highly branded with the Ovale logo.

I have sent a picture of it to the support@ovaleusa email address...thank you! :)

Kittykrazee,
I just took a look at it. That is not the elips. Unfortunately our parts will not work with that system. If you are interested I can give you a hefty discount on our elips (30%), other then that though I may be at a loss. Sorry I wish I could do more for you. Perhaps changing the o-ring will still help, I am not too familiar with that system you have there. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Good luck with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread