The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Over reaction letter

Discussion in 'FDA Regulations' started by somdcomputerguy, Nov 20, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 3, 2014
    Rupert, West Virginia
    A Letter Cautioning the FDA Against Recent Over Reactions to Teen Vaping

I think making other flavors except whatever tobacco and menthol flavors will be readily available to John and Jane Q. Smoker will make them say, "This doesn't taste like the cigarette I smoke.." and discourage them from switching, and people that stand to lose more money will go back to making it..

Maybe that letter will make a difference, but I doubt it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    “When in danger or in doubt run in circles scream and shout”

Keep in mind, it’s partially a face issue. The government needs to be seen as reactive to the desires of the public. They likely already know it’s kind of BS to begin with. The question is whether or not current actions will quell the current sh1tst0rm or not. if it doesn’t there will likely be more action. This isn’t about vapers, or even kids. It’s about parents being whipped up into a froth by various groups.

• Agree Agree x 3