Overloaded. Learn me on LR Atty for eGo please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. T

May 17, 2011
Central Jersey
Popeye, you, sir, are my hero of the day. I'm going to order a couple of the atomizers and a five pack of the blanks and give it a whirl. The fact that they are in NY is good for me too, fast shipping to NJ. Thanks again for all of the help and links and all that. I'm pretty excited about this...

About how long do the atomizers actually last? And refilling those tanks is just a matter of popping off the lid?

Mr. T

May 17, 2011
Central Jersey
If you're going to try a bunch of flavors you should probably drip them. Faster and easier than filling and cleaning carts. There are also cheaper sources than jantyworld. Like Liberty-flights.com.

Ah-ha. Moochas grassyass. I'll hop back onto Liberty for a look around. Was planning on picking up a drip-tip too just for the hell of it.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
I just like helping others find something that works at keeping them away from analogs for good.

There's no "cleaning of carts" involved with a tank; no poly fill.. just liquid in a plastic tank.

The lids do just "pop" off with a finger nail.

The regular Janty attys last just about forever. The LR attys don't have the same warranty, because they're operating at a higher voltage. But I've been using mine for several weeks now with out any problems (would have got them a long time ago, but they just became available in the US). Just don't sit there and chain-vape 10 second drags, and you should be fine.

Also, I'm pretty sure that they are a Canadian company, but they have NY office to help with US shipping.

roxics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Detroit MI
Not everyone wants to have to sit there and constantly drip into an atty. Plus it leaks a lot more that way. And it's just nowhere near as slick and pretty (306 atty sitting ontop of an eGo bat).

I think you're confusing carts with cartos. Cartos are great. Carts are outdated. You'll still gets leaking with carts. Heck anything will leak if you fill it too much even good Boge cartos.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
No, I was talking about using a drip tip, with a cisco 306 LR atty, on an eGo battery.

I can't stand how much that leaked for me. I've got a 1.5ohm atty I only used for a couple hours, and two brand new 1.7 (1.8? I forgot) LR cisco attys that I've never used, and don't intend to. I'll post them for trade eventually. :p

For cartos, I love my KR808D-1, Bloog Maxx Fusion. ;)

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
I'm not personally knowledgeable about the 2ml tanks... just make sure they'll fit in the atty you buy. I know there's a big difference between type A, and type B.

edit.. just found out that Janty does have the 2ml tanks, but only in Europe right now.. comeing soon to US site. :( Darn Europeans always get the best Janty stuff before us.

Last edited:

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
Maybe someone with more knowledge about that company will chime in here, but I dont' think that's right.

Hold off on ordering until you know for sure that the atty and tanks you order are compatable. And that you're getting the LR atty.

Good luck, and happy vaping! :D

http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=94
Suitable for eGo T Type 'B' atomizers only

There is a difference, I'm just not sure what it is right now, and I've gotta go mow the lawn now. But good luck!

Last edited:

Mr. T

May 17, 2011
Central Jersey
Maybe someone with more knowledge about that company will chime in here, but I dont' think that's right.

Hold off on ordering until you know for sure that the atty and tanks you order are compatable. And that you're getting the LR atty.

Good luck, and happy vaping! :D
Thanks again, and as luck would have it, they do Paypal, which my company firewall will not allow. So I have no choice but to wait! Seriously though, you've been a big help, so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread