Overwhelmed with choices--eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

PollyFae

Apr 14, 2009
Ohio
Hello :)

I want to try several eliquids.

I want to try the Atomic Fireball/cinnacide, Hilton, RY4 and some fruity fun flavors. I am beating my head against the wall finding a supplier who carries those 3 in small sizes. The other fruity flavors I am not specific and can be flexible as to what the supplier carries.

I have read and read until I am so frustrated. Does anyone know where I can get these flavors in small amounts (15ml or less) and some others in the same shop. I don't want to spend a lot of money on shipping from different suppliers just so I can try some different flavors.

I have tried the search function and am still at a loss
Thank you...for your time and help
hugs
colleen

DeaninSJ

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
South Jersey/Philly area
Mrs T's Bakery carries tons, I mean tons of flavors and they are very inexpensive and you can choose 6 ml size for sampling her juice. The juice is about as good as it gets.
Is Mrs. T's a vendor or a brand? Can't seem to find them. Link info, please?
Never mind...found it. Amazing what a little actual looking will do, uh?

Last edited:

PollyFae

Apr 14, 2009
Ohio
lmao!!!:D I am looking for a supplier who carries the three specific juices at one place, the atomic cinnacide/fireball, ry4 and hilton. lol I am LMAO cuz none of the suppliers listed on this thread have any of these flavors!!

I am not picky about the fruity ones cuz I am flexible, it's the 3 specific ones that I care about hehehhehe.

So, I bought the RY4 and the Hilton at Cignot with some others to try and now I hope someone will list something on the trade/sell thread for the atomic cinnacide/fireball. I don't want to spend $20 on a bottle if I am not going to like it.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions!!!
love and huggles
Colleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread