Oxva Origin X

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I finally received my oxva and I used it for like 2 hours yesterday and then an hour this morning and the battery percentage was still looking like it was completely full so I knew something had to be wrong it's a single 18 650 and I'm vaping at .3 on its rdta. So I pull the battery and I put it back in and now it's at 60% roughly because it doesn't tell you percentage it just has the image. So I pull it out of that mod and put it in another mod the battery that is and it's 67%. Now I'm not worried about that little 7% difference what I am worried about though is that it's not reading the battery going down it was stuck on full.

I don't really need a battery reader but it's nice to have one on your regulated mod because you can't really tell that well when the battery is getting low and I run four different devices at the same time so I'm not always going to remember when I put that battery in. It took two weeks to get this product and I don't particularly want to send it back for a replacement just to find out that they all do the same thing. I'm just wondering is that an indication that the products chip is going bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread