OXVA RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I have mine down to half air hole open and blocked 1 1/2 air holes below on mod, a longer driptip and it is perfect MTL :) 1.2 ohm coil, 10 watts
I'm glad it works for you, but I feel let down by it. I had high expectations from it, but hardly use it lately. As a MTL it don't deliver at all for me. IMHO...with this big air holes and the 810 drip tip it's purposely built for a open DL. It can be used for MTL, but it wasn't designed that way.
The way the air flows it don't give any restriction for a restricted DL either. With only one of the big holes open on a sliver, and a MTL tip (on a 510 adaptor) it still gives me a loose MTL...again without any restriction. Problem then also is that sliver don't quite line up directly from the side of the coil...it delivers air from the side of the coil...almost behind the cotton. That creates to little pressure resulting in muted flavor, and the coil slowly overheating and burning....prematurely.
(I have the same problem with the Vapefly Optima RDTA)
When I do use it I use one hole for a DL. For me it's a decent but not great device.

EDIT
Ha Ha...thinking about it now the main issue here is me. I just bought the wrong device for my needs. I like something that gives me some restriction...well the perfect restriction actually. That just makes me soooo happy...this just don't do that for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: bnrkwest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread