P.O.E.T. Electronic Nectar opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
California
I have bought 3 of their flavors and they are very good. My favorite is Dolce Nero Te ( sweet black tea). Wonderful tea aroma with just the right amount of sweetness. All of their juices are very clean tasting and smooth. Right now I'm vaping Dolce Miele Crema (honey vanilla custard) and it's very good and I'm not even a fan of custard.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
I've tried 4.. at first I didn't think too highly of them, but they are kindof growing on me. What I like about them is.. they all taste super, super clean. I almost wish I would've got them in a higher nic strength because they are so smooth. What I didn't like is, I can't taste all the flavors they put in the descriptions. With other premium juice I've tried.. like 5p.. I can taste every single element that they list. Still, none of them are offensive but the only ones I might get again are Dolce Crema and Americano Ciambella.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    P.O.E.T quickly became one of my most loved lines of e liquid.

They make some TRULY premium liquid, you can tell the moment you vape it, this is quality stuff. The flavors are all unique and layered, complex but not so that everything gets lost.

Americano Ciambella- This is like a sweet sticky maple syrup/brown sugar thing that ends with a epically smooth ever so slightly creamy finish. Out of all of the flavors Ive tried, this one changes the most with age. The maple/brown sugar smooths out and the finish becomes even more pillowy and soft.

Amaretto Nite Cap- Pear, Vanilla, Amaretto. I taste them, strongest to weakest, in that order. If you think of like a peaches and cream, but instead of peaches, its pears, its pretty close. I think it could use some more almond/amaretto, but this is my no means a dissapointing juice because of that, I just really like that flavor and would welcome a little more to round things out.

Dolce Miele Crema- Whipped Honey Custard. This is really awesome. Literally imagine what it would taste like if you took some well made, local farm honey, and whipped the hell out of it and got a ton of air into it, and then eat it.. and then eat a smooth custard that has minute hints of vanilla. WONDERFUL liquid. Dont let the custard word in the description fool you, this is NOTHING like a custard such as Captains Custard or Grants. Not at all.

Torte de Arnicia- The 1st one I tried, and my favorite of what Ive tried, this is such a perfect vape, I was surprised it tasted as good as I hoped. Go to the Vaperev site and watch their juice profile video for this liquid(its on the page for this liquid), because they NAILED IT. I mean, right down to the atmosphere, they NAILED what this juice tastes, feels and smells like, and what it makes me visualize when I vape it.

Best part, they all hold up very well to subohm type wattages. Ive vaped Americano Ciambella as high as 92 watts(.19ohm dual coil), with no degradation in flavor at all. And even though they're only 70/30 blends, they put out vapor like they're way more VG than 30%. If I didnt know, Id have guessed like 60% VG probably.

The three I havent tried, are because they dont make me go, "Oh that sounds AWESOME".. but I do plan to order them on my next vaperev order because even though the flavor descriptions dont make me jump and dance, the four I have tried, DO make me jump and dance, so, it would make sense to try the whole line.

Not every line of +$22 juice tastes like its worth the cost. P.O.E.T. earns every penny.

shellro07

ECF Veteran
    Nov 3, 2013
    Colorado, USA
    Have been vaping the Nomme Torta Di Limone all day! WOW! At first, I wasn't too sure. But after a few more puffs, I was like,"Wow! This is fantastic!" I haven't tasted any other juice like it........so complex and spot on lemon cake flavor (a GREAT lemon cake flavor)! Tomorrow will be the Torte De Arnicia. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    Have any of you tried this e-liquid? I think it's still a pretty new company, so there aren't too many reviews online. But I hear their juice is good and very complex. For those of you who have tried it, what did you think?

I've tried 4 now.

Torte De Pastacci: Not what I was expecting and definitely not sweet enough for me (I like sweet juice but not insane sweet or anything). I'd almost call it savory. The more I vaped it the more I liked it. It was complex, but I needed some sweetness. Not a re-order for me but I can see how some would really like it.

Torte de Arnicia : hasn't knocked my socks off but I've only vaped it once so far. Need to sit with this one some more before I make a final decision. So far not a re-order for the price, but I can't say I don't like it. I might be a little iffy with orange vapes, your mileage may vary.

Now on the other hand, for me,
    Dolce Miele Crema and Nonne Torta Al Limon are TO DIE FOR. 2 of my favorite juices, hands down. I think the Miele edges the lemon out a little for me, but I went through 15ml of each in a few days and already got my re-order of 30ml each. Trying to take my time and savour them, but it's hard.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    The Torte De Pastaccio sounds like something I'd like, hmmmm.....
    How was the chocolate aspect in it?

The chocolate was in the background for me, but when I looked for it I found it. I'd definitely more of a semi sweet chocolate kind of flavor or maybe even dark chocolate. Not really a "candy" type chocolate flavor. The upfront notes for me were more toasty and nutty.

firephly

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    The chocolate was in the background for me, but when I looked for it I found it. I'd definitely more of a semi sweet chocolate kind of flavor or maybe even dark chocolate. Not really a "candy" type chocolate flavor. The upfront notes for me were more toasty and nutty.

Just one more question, is it very creamy? I love a creamy vape

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    Just one more question, is it very creamy? I love a creamy vape

LOL, hmmm. I'm honestly not sure how to answer that. I think I'd need to try it again to do so. To me "toasty", but that isn't to say it wasn't creamy and I just wasn't paying attention to that. When I have an empty tank I'll have to try it again.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 22, 2013
    Lakeville, MN
    I've tried 4 now.

Torte De Pastacci: Not what I was expecting and definitely not sweet enough for me (I like sweet juice but not insane sweet or anything). I'd almost call it savory. The more I vaped it the more I liked it. It was complex, but I needed some sweetness. Not a re-order for me but I can see how some would really like it.

Torte de Arnicia : hasn't knocked my socks off but I've only vaped it once so far. Need to sit with this one some more before I make a final decision. So far not a re-order for the price, but I can't say I don't like it. I might be a little iffy with orange vapes, your mileage may vary.

Now on the other hand, for me,
    Dolce Miele Crema and Nonne Torta Al Limon are TO DIE FOR. 2 of my favorite juices, hands down. I think the Miele edges the lemon out a little for me, but I went through 15ml of each in a few days and already got my re-order of 30ml each. Trying to take my time and savour them, but it's hard.

Yeah I really debated about getting pistachio or the lemon. Now in hindsight, I really wish I would've went with the lemon. At the time I ordered, I went with the pistachio because I didn't have one yet.. but lemon on the other hand...

But now I'm thinking it would've been better to have an amazing lemon than a so-so pistachio. And that's how I feel about the pistachio, just so-so. I don't dislike it, but I expected something different. What's strange about this liquid is that its a dessert, so you'd expect something sweet, creamy and rich... But instead it has a sort of non-descript fruitiness about it, like citrusy, or green undertone. Maybe he was trying to capture the flavor of raw, unroasted almond? I would've been happier to get the flavor of jello pistachio pudding, to be honest. As it is, I don't really think pistachio, torte, chocolate or dessert when I vape this. Feels more like a fruit vape to me.

Oh well, at least my adoration for meile creama makes up for it. You're so right.. that stuff is to die for.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 22, 2013
    The Bluegrass State
    I have tried the Nonne Torta Di Limone (I've heard others say/type Nonne Torta Al Limone and it is described as such on vaperev, but I promise my bottle is Di Limone, lol) and the Torte De Pastaccio. For me, these are two liquids on two completely different playing fields.

The Nonna Torta Di Limone knocked my socks off after the first vape! It is an amazingly flavorful vape - I was trying to describe it to my wife (who doesn't vape) and mentioned the way powdered sugar will coat the inside of your mouth (especially if it is sprinkled on something and slightly inhaled when you take a bite) and you can taste it in the front, back and sides of your tongue... This juice reminds me of that - I definitely get a powdered sugar flavor, but the lemon and cake are equally as prevalent. I have already placed another order for more and it looks like I'll be out of what I have before it gets here. :(

After trying the Nonne Torta Di Limone, I was excited to try the Torte De Pastaccio and was let down quite a bit. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't what I got from this juice. I agree with Sharon that it almost has a green flavor to it - almost floral to me. I may not have given it a fair shake, and I'll probably revisit it in the future, but for right now I'm going to go out on a limb and say it will probably be my least favorite from the line. I am looking forward to trying some of the other liquids in this line though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread