paced an order now I need accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codrut Popescu

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Bucharest, Romania
I have placed an order for a Black Satin with Blue LED Provari with extension cap and two AW 18650 batteries.
The order it still processing.
Now I need to order a tank. I intend to use cartomizers, I already have Boge 3.0 which I am using with my BP. The question is which tank is the best to use with the ProVari? Any suggestion about what other accessories I may need?

Thanks

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
The Stainless Steel Cartomator looks BADASS on a Provari, especially if you get the blue tubing, check the other forum post about tanks on the Provari's to see what I'm talking about.

I don't have my Provari yet as I'm still waiting for it to ship out (Black Satin, Blue LED, 2x 18490's + charger - order number 18293 - still no shipping notification - ordered on the 15th). I already have a delrin cartomator, but seriously considering the SS one with blue sleeve for it, that pic in the other post looks badass.

Besides a tank, you will need, TONS of juice as you will probably put the Provari through the paces when you get it (I know I will but I use 12mg juice, takes a lot to get a headrush xD), extra cartomizers, and a wall outlet to plug in your battery charger.

I don't think you'd really need much else, if you are really keen on a holster or belt clip you can find those around too, I'm a pocket guy, throw it in my pocket and that's that.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC

knivesout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
MT
Wow! Yep, I just meant I'd prowl the thread regularly since I'm sure once a date is set for the sale it'll be all over there. They're such beautiful tanks, I always assumed they were really expensive and when I saw the prices he sells them for I was very pleasantly surprised and knew I had to have one. Hopefully I can get a PM in quickly enough to snag one once the sale starts.

Vandal996

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2009
Columbus Ohio
Spend six bucks and try an eGo Stardust 2.5-2.8ohm but you need the ProVape eGo T Adapter. This is the best vaping I have ever experienced. I bought 5 to test and ordered another 12 today. The cool thing is that they don't leak and you can switch out flavors quickly. I have also washed a few of mine using hot water followed with rubbing alcohol dried with compressed air and it is like starting new.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I have placed an order for a Black Satin with Blue LED Provari with extension cap and two AW 18650 batteries.
The order it still processing.
Now I need to order a tank. I intend to use cartomizers, I already have Boge 3.0 which I am using with my BP. The question is which tank is the best to use with the ProVari? Any suggestion about what other accessories I may need?

Thanks

Accessories? Hmmm, let me think...... A Joye 510 atomizer, and direct dripping....Thats all I need......

Codrut Popescu

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Bucharest, Romania
Spend six bucks and try an eGo Stardust 2.5-2.8ohm but you need the ProVape eGo T Adapter. This is the best vaping I have ever experienced. I bought 5 to test and ordered another 12 today. The cool thing is that they don't leak and you can switch out flavors quickly. I have also washed a few of mine using hot water followed with rubbing alcohol dried with compressed air and it is like starting new.

Is this a better vaping experience than Boge cartos? I am asking strictly as an experience and not price related.

Stef64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2011
Michigan
Is this a better vaping experience than Boge cartos? I am asking strictly as an experience and not price related.

IMO, any CE2 type carto is better than a poly-filled carto. The Stardust is almost perfect. The draw is a bit tight for my taste and I wish they came in 3 ohms. My favorite on a Provari is a 3 ohm CE2 in a Torpedo tank.

bgail

Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Central Ohio

Thanks did not know how to clean these. I wanted to use these up as I had 10 on hand and they are great. Easy fil, no leaks. The ProVape eGo T adapters are adjustable according to the reviews. Mine worked so it's all good

MAlzado

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
USA
Kinda surprised nobody has mentioned this...
The Odysseus.
Pretty much the Holy Grail of atty-tanks. Plus it's perfect fit on the ProVari.

Also, unquestionably the hardest to get by far & away.
hint: Use the Notify Me button. Create your acct now
and complete your transaction QUICKLY when the email comes in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread