palate cleanser while vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincerelysasquatch

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
usa
So I drink a lot of water with fresh-squeezed lemon, I sip on a glass virtually all day. I noticed if I don't drink it my vape loses more flavor as I vape. I did some quick reading and what do you know, lemon is considered a palate cleanser. Now I make sure I have a glass to sip while I am vaping, it also helps cut down on dry mouth. I also keep two devices with different flavors nearby, so I can swap them out when one starts to lose a little flavor. Does anyone else do anything similar for palate cleansing? What do you do to keep up optimum flavor?

sincerelysasquatch

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
usa
Lemon water is great however do not drink it constantly because the acid from the lemon will erode the enamel on your teeth.
That's okay, my teeth are hopeless anyway. Lol. Honestly I tend to get dehydrated since I seem to have no "thirst" sensation, and I can't stand the taste of even the best water, but some filtered water with some lemon thrown in, and set it by my computer when I am on it, and I get a fair amount of water in the day.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN

Chips177

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2014
Slidell, LA
Reactions: beckdg

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
So I drink a lot of water with fresh-squeezed lemon, I sip on a glass virtually all day. I noticed if I don't drink it my vape loses more flavor as I vape. I did some quick reading and what do you know, lemon is considered a palate cleanser. Now I make sure I have a glass to sip while I am vaping, it also helps cut down on dry mouth. I also keep two devices with different flavors nearby, so I can swap them out when one starts to lose a little flavor. Does anyone else do anything similar for palate cleansing? What do you do to keep up optimum flavor?

Will give that mixture a try. Thanks!. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread