Papa Bear's Cheap ... Hardware Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz00

Mar 26, 2018
~I spend a lot of time looking for deals online. I have become a total cheap (Edited) lately not spending more than $20 for a mod or $8 for a atomizer, so I figured I would share my finds with you all.

My favorite site with the best deals. ecig City.

• Royal Hunter RDAs for $1 last I checked all colors are in stock!

• Royal Hunter mini for $2.99

• Limitless Gold Plus $4.99 Black only.

• They also have $2.99 VV Motivo starter kits. These are bigger than any other ego pen I have seen but the tank has a really restricted MTL hit.

• Some small Sigelei kit for $8.99 I have not tried these but for less than $10 why not try it?

• $24.99 CoV Mega Volt w/ Limitless Gold 80w internal battery mod.

-Next site: Gorilla Vapes

• Wotofo Twisted Tripple parallel mosfet box $14.99

• Istick 200w $14.99

• Tfv4 $4.99

• Tfv4 mini $4.99

Free shipping for orders $25 and up!

-Site: Breazy

• $3.99 22mm Moonshot atomizer

Vapor Hub

• $10.24 for a Limitless Hextron tank with 6 extra coils!!! (8 total) I'm on the first coil still after 4 days. Seems to still be clean

Anyone else know of any great deals on hardware?? Post em up!

I will try to continue to do this every week/month or whenever I feel I have enough make a new thread. Hope you enjoyed! I look forward to your replies!

Last edited by a moderator:

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
~I spend a lot of time looking for deals online. I have become a total cheap (Edited) lately not spending more than $20 for a mod or $8 for a atomizer, so I figured I would share my finds with you all.

My favorite site with the best deals. Ecig City.

• They also have $2.99 VV Motivo starter kits. These are bigger than any other ego pen I have seen but the tank has a really restricted MTL hit.

• Some small Sigelei kit for $8.99 I have not tried these but for less than $10 why not try it?

• Istick 200w $14.99

• Tfv4 $4.99

• Tfv4 mini $4.99

Vapor Hub

• $10.24 for a Limitless Hextron tank with 6 extra coils!!! (8 total) I'm on the first coil still after 4 days. Seems to still be clean

I will try to continue to do this every week/month or whenever I feel I have enough make a new thread. Hope you enjoyed! I look forward to your replies!
Damn, wish it was pay week.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Reactions: smacuser

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

My favorite site with the best deals. Ecig City.

• Istick 200w $14.99

• Tfv4 $4.99

• Tfv4 mini $4.99

Vapor Hub

Thanks for info. Eggcity has been a fave of mine for awhile. All kinds of goodies for next to nothing!!

Reactions: smacuser

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Alot of these should last till next week.
The $1 royal hunters only had stainless steel when I checked. I ordered 2 lol I need something to practice on after all. Also pd $2.99 for a rebuild able sub-ohm royal hunter tank. I like this site :)

Blitz00

Mar 26, 2018
Reactions: DavidOck

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Reactions: listopencil

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
I found that today and got the bundle. I don't even have cotton or wire yet lol. I figure I'll buy stuff as it goes on sale and eventually I'll have everything I need to try and build my own coils.
Once you start doing your own builds, you will never look at vaping the same again! Since I learned how to build my own coils, I very rarely even think about buying a tank if it don't at the very least have an RBA option.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Ionori

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2017
    If you buy the iStick TC200W, be prepared to have to disassemble the battery door and bend the latch back into shape, as it tends to bend out of shape in some units, opening the circuit. Another issue you may have is incorrect voltage reading on one of the batteries, but that can be fixed using ArcticFox firmware.

Blitz00

Mar 26, 2018
    Eightvape has Smok rdta mods for $18.00. Not sure if this is a good price but thought I'd let y'all know.

US Store Blowout: Smok Skyhook 220W RDTA Box Mod Kit $18.00 - Cheap Vaping Deals

I got one from breazy inthe mail yesterday. The mod is already malfunctioning. I knew I hated smok, but for $22 shipped I figured if it last a few months I would be fine. But nope less than 24 hrs and I'm having the screen glitch and "no coil" error. I'm gonna try to fiddle with it. Hopefully I can fix it. If not hopefully I can at least get credit back on it.

• Optimistic

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Good luck! I'm starting to get the impression that even on sale Smok mods aren't that great.
    I invested in a SMOK Procolor cause it was at a really good price and well yes it looked cool. I hope I have better luck with the Procolor than you're having. After a few weeks of use I'm hoping I got one that actually passed qc.

• Optimistic

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    If you buy the iStick TC200W, be prepared to have to disassemble the battery door and bend the latch back into shape, as it tends to bend out of shape in some units, opening the circuit. Another issue you may have is incorrect voltage reading on one of the batteries, but that can be fixed using ArcticFox firmware.
    I purchased some juice at Gorilla Vapes and saw the istick 200watt for $7.99 so I bought one. I use a kanger topbox mini but wanted something else to attempt to play around with temp control and did not want to risk messing up my topbox. Plus I want to expand my rba skills so I have some other tanks to try. I figured for that price I could use it in my home and with the 3 batteries and me only vaping at 20 to 25 watts the charge should last me at least a day maybe longer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread