Parliament 100s eJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Thank you for reading my thread,

Does anyone know if there is such thing as a tobacco flavored ejuice that has a Parliament 100s flavor? I am trying to get my father off the analogs, he has been smoking way less cigarettes since I introduced him to the almighty e-cig however, i am looking for a parliament light flavor since he does not want anything flavored, does anyone have any suggestion? It can even be a marlboro red flavor.

Thanks!

comptechltd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
So. IL (St. Louis)
Not trying to plug any particular brand here but I too was searching long and hard for that one great cigarette replacement and basically there are few to be found. The absolute best though after spending hundreds of dollars is one from Parkes Vaping called ashtray. As nasty as it sounds it reminds me so much of smoking but in a good way. I seriously don't waste money trying others anymore. I guess I was one of the few who kinda enjoyed some of the smells and scents from smoking. This one is spot on 100% there. No perfumes, no weird smells just very reminiscent of smoking. Don't take that wrong though. I have tried smoking twice since I started vaping and after 2 puffs threw it out. Try a small bottle of this and see if it helps.

Steve

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I think unflavored is pretty close to a Parliament which if I remember correctly didn't have a huge amount of taste at all. Maybe add a couple drops of a very light tobacco liquid like Desert Ship or Virginia just to give it a bit of a tobacco taste.

Put Parliament in the search box and you may find a few hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread