Paypal accounts and E-cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menville

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Arlington,TX
Years ago I had security problems with Paypal, so I don't have an account with them for many Moons.

I see where most suppliers use paypal only. I have heard or read here somewhere that Paypal was cutting off E-cigarette suppliers , or at least some.

Could they be following the lead of the FDA?

Question is should I set up another PP account or is there another way to get good product with CC or Debit card at good quality and price

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Years ago I had security problems with Paypal, so I don't have an account with them for many Moons.

I see where most suppliers use paypal only. I have heard or read here somewhere that Paypal was cutting off E-cigarette suppliers , or at least some.

Could they be following the lead of the FDA?

Question is should I set up another PP account or is there another way to get good product with CC or Debit card at good quality and price

Most likely they are getting feedback from anti-smoking groups. If the FDA issued any orders that would be public knowledge and no such orders have gone out. There are other reasons - refunds and other discrepencies that could cause a vendor to fall out of favor with paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread