PAZZO! by Flavour Art - They're HERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIYVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2017
Irmo, SC
www.nicotinegiant.com
I received a sample package of these new flavoring from Flavour Art last week. All I can say is OMG!!!! I know everyone's taste buds are different, but all of these smell good. For me, I like Ace, Queen and Joker. So awesome just on their own! All of these flavors are good/great as one and done flavors.

But, hey, we're DIY'ers! There are a multitude of flavorings that could be added to any of these flavors to perk them up, smooth them out, add a different taste to the mix. There are so many things you can do with these flavors!

I received confirmation that our order will be among the first shipped out on February 28, 2018 as long as there are no production delays.

I'm posting each flavor with their description in the next post.

Last edited:

DIYVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2017
Irmo, SC
www.nicotinegiant.com
  • Deleted by DIYVaper
  • Reason: smaller images

DIYVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2017
Irmo, SC
www.nicotinegiant.com
Ace 2.jpg
King 2.jpg
Queen 2.jpg
jack 2.jpg
Joker 2.jpg

Reactions: stols001

DIYVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2017
Irmo, SC
www.nicotinegiant.com
Something's wrong with the shopping cart - to order a 10ml of each of the five flavors would be over $16 to ship via UPS ground. No cheaper shipping options!
AmandaD, I just got home and checked the site. When you click on the shipping option box, the last one that shows up is USPS and the zipcode I used gave me a $6.50 priority shipping fee.

If you have any more problems, post again and I will try and get back to you asap.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
AmandaD, I just got home and checked the site. When you click on the shipping option box, the last one that shows up is USPS and the zipcode I used gave me a $6.50 priority shipping fee.

If you have any more problems, post again and I will try and get back to you asap.
Interesting! When I went back it showed me a USPS Priority option for $8.50, which was still high for the amount. I'll check again and see if it's gone down again! I'd be perfectly happy with regular USPS for about $3!

DIYVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2017
Irmo, SC
www.nicotinegiant.com
Interesting! When I went back it showed me a USPS Priority option for $8.50, which was still high for the amount. I'll check again and see if it's gone down again! I'd be perfectly happy with regular USPS for about $3!

We don't ship USPS First Class mail because it doesn't provide tracking. Our website has an API with USPS and it calculates the cost of shipping according to the items in your cart, the weight and size automatically.

We haven't discussed putting First Class shipping as an option as there would be no tracking for your package. I'll post a thread in this forum asking whether anyone would be interested in First Class Shipping.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
We don't ship USPS First Class mail because it doesn't provide tracking. Our website has an API with USPS and it calculates the cost of shipping according to the items in your cart, the weight and size automatically.

We haven't discussed putting First Class shipping as an option as there would be no tracking for your package. I'll post a thread in this forum asking whether anyone would be interested in First Class Shipping.
That's odd - I order many things that are shipped that way, and there's always a tracking number!

joshua miller

May 3, 2015
You can add tracking to 1st class for like a buck, usps response below
How much does USPS tracking cost? On the individual package, for any First Class, Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail package, the cost of tracking is very low. It is only $1.05 directly at the post office counter, or you can add it to your online purchase for $0.23.

DIYVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2017
Irmo, SC
www.nicotinegiant.com
You can add tracking to 1st class for like a buck, usps response below
How much does USPS tracking cost? On the individual package, for any First Class, Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail package, the cost of tracking is very low. It is only $1.05 directly at the post office counter, or you can add it to your online purchase for $0.23.

JM, I'm looking into this now and trying to figure out how to apply it to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread