PBDragon.com - Vape Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello ECF!

We've finally gotten around to becoming a registered supplier here on ECF after getting our start in vaping here almost two years ago!

Some of you already know us as our customers and our firends....but for those of you who haven't heard of us before, here's a little about us...

After DIYing our own e-juices and sharing them with fellow vapers, we were quite literally begged to open a web site to share our amazing liquids with other vapers! So what makes our juices so special? PBDragon.com only uses the highest quality ingredients in our e-juice. Our PG and VG are 100% pure, Kosher and FDA approved food grade. Lower quality PG and VG with even less then 1% additives can produce a nasty aftertaste when vaping. Our nicotine is tested at 100% pure by an FDA licensed facility. Our e-juices will never have added water or alcohol to thin them down. No single company makes all the best flavors, so we use seven different flavoring companies to get the flavor just right. Only the best PG, VG, nicotine and flavors go in our e-juice. Nothing more, nothing less. All PBDragon.com e-juice is mixed at a 60% PG, 40% VG ratio to provide excellent throat hit and tons of vapor!

Unique flavors should not be the exception, they should be the norm. All our e-juices are unique multi-flavor creations. We think single flavors, although they may be good, are boring. Single flavor e-juices can not offer what makes a great vape. Complexity can offer a different vape based on various factors. For example our Hot Maiden e-juice at 3.7 volts will taste more like a sweet Hot Tamale candy, but at a higher voltage will taste more like an Atomic Fireball. Our Dragon Wine – Merlot e-juice after being cooked down in a carto tank will have more prominent chocolate and oaky flavors then when first vaped. Doesn’t that sound like more fun?

All PBDragon.com e-juices are originally formulated by two former chefs! We know flavors and how they interact to provide something extra other companies can’t. Both chefs have very different tastes, and if they can agree an e-juice is perfect it will have wide appeal. After we think it’s ready, it’s tested extensively under various conditions, by fellow vapers, e-juice makers and select customers before it ever goes live on our website. Our customers pay their hard earned money for our e-juice. We promise never to rush an e-juice to the site to meet some deadline or just to have a new flavor. It will be worthy of the PBDragon.com label.

We also carry a full line of hardware on the site! APVs, batteries, chargers, drip tips, cartos, atties, tanks, starter kits, adapters, meters and more being added all the time!

Give us a look at pbdragon.com- ejuice for the masses today!

We can also be found on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/PBDragoncom

on Twitter at https://twitter.com/PBDragon

on Google + at https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109020438235005019588/109020438235005019588/posts

We run a few coupon codes and contests now and then, which we post all over the social media and we'll post here as well.

We look forward to hanging out more here on ECF! Have a great week!
Mike, Kim, Jeannie and Emmet

Bossman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Very cool! Found u guys awhile back and posted u on my new/unique vendor list. I still haven't tried you, I guess cuz I didn't see any tobacco flavors....anywayz hello!

Thanks Ogre! Nope no tobacco flavors. I vape all the flavors I sell and don't care for tobacco flavors. If you haven't yet check out Vermillion River. Dave's tobacco flavors are very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread