PCC colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

illandreth

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Canada
So....I waqs conflicted on wether or not to go with a 2 piece rather than continue with my 901 and 510. I just can't stand refilling so it was either go with a 2 piece or find an asian supplier of nic carts for either the 901 or 510 since no Canadian suppliers carrry the nic carts, only 0 nic and empty. Naturaly I asked in the Canadian forums if there was anyone in Canada whom I had not heard of that sold 2 piece but alas there is not. Someone on that thread recommended Vapor4Life saying you ship to Canada, I had already been looking at V4L but was nice to hear a good review from another Canadian.

This person went ABOVE and BEYOND a good review of V4L. He sent me a spare battery, usb charger, a 24mg menthol cart, an 11mg cool menthol cart, a 16mg red cow cart and 2 chocolate carts from a competitor (sorry). Seeing as how I smoke menthol analogs I went straight for the 24mg menthol and LOVED IT!!! I am currently on the Cool and love the taste of that one as well although 11mg is too low nic for me. Tried the competitor chocolate, but it appears the batteries are a bit different as the carts would not screw all the way down onto the batt and therefore I got nothing out of them. The red cow will be next once the Cool is empty.

Needless to say at this point I decided from this test provided free of charge from one of ECF's WONDERFUL members that I want to order a V4L kit for myself and my mother (who also tried it) is considering ordering one as well since neither of us like refilliing carts anf like the idea of a fresh atty every time.

This brings me to the title of this post.....I logged on to the V4L site and picked out the kit I want, went to the ordering section and to my dismay and horror the only color PCCs currently in stock are green and pink. I like the green battery which was sent for me to test, but I just cannot see myself carrying around a green case all the time and even LESS see myself with a pink case 8-o I know you normaly carry more colors as I have looked at the site previously and am just curious when you will be getting more colors in stock?

Yeah, I know....long post for such a simple question but really wanted to put in about my experience with the GREAT ECF member who sent me the sample and my experience with the VP itself :thumb:

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Based on my 12 hour shifts at work I wouldn't be able to call them until next week so thought it would just be faster posting here. :)

PS JenJen....LOVE the avatar.

Thanks! ;)
You could shoot them an mail or PM them here. They are pretty good about checking threads, but could miss it if they are busy.

steve@vapor4life.com
mark@vapor4life.com

or smilin for Steve and dohsma for Mark on this forum.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Drat! Missed another hug..here's a big one that should take in all of us! BTW Welcome illandreth!

hug.gif

marlene

Sep 14, 2009
Northeast Florida
Bummer! I ordered a pink for myself and love it... but I'm a girl. :)

I ordered the black for my husband and it's really elegant.

I can't remember what colors the PCCs come in, but I ordered the carrying case for myself in silver, and it's totally bling and I love it. When I ordered my husband's kit, the carrying case wasn't available in black, so I ordered his in white. It's understated, works for a guy.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
So....I waqs conflicted on wether or not to go with a 2 piece rather than continue with my 901 and 510. I just can't stand refilling so it was either go with a 2 piece or find an asian supplier of nic carts for either the 901 or 510 since no Canadian suppliers carrry the nic carts, only 0 nic and empty. Naturaly I asked in the Canadian forums if there was anyone in Canada whom I had not heard of that sold 2 piece but alas there is not. Someone on that thread recommended Vapor4Life saying you ship to Canada, I had already been looking at V4L but was nice to hear a good review from another Canadian.

This person went ABOVE and BEYOND a good review of V4L. He sent me a spare battery, usb charger, a 24mg menthol cart, an 11mg cool menthol cart, a 16mg red cow cart and 2 chocolate carts from a competitor (sorry). Seeing as how I smoke menthol analogs I went straight for the 24mg menthol and LOVED IT!!! I am currently on the Cool and love the taste of that one as well although 11mg is too low nic for me. Tried the competitor chocolate, but it appears the batteries are a bit different as the carts would not screw all the way down onto the batt and therefore I got nothing out of them. The red cow will be next once the Cool is empty.

Needless to say at this point I decided from this test provided free of charge from one of ECF's WONDERFUL members that I want to order a V4L kit for myself and my mother (who also tried it) is considering ordering one as well since neither of us like refilliing carts anf like the idea of a fresh atty every time.

This brings me to the title of this post.....I logged on to the V4L site and picked out the kit I want, went to the ordering section and to my dismay and horror the only color PCCs currently in stock are green and pink. I like the green battery which was sent for me to test, but I just cannot see myself carrying around a green case all the time and even LESS see myself with a pink case 8-o I know you normaly carry more colors as I have looked at the site previously and am just curious when you will be getting more colors in stock?

Yeah, I know....long post for such a simple question but really wanted to put in about my experience with the GREAT ECF member who sent me the sample and my experience with the VP itself :thumb:

Glad you are enjoying your vape, bro.

Yeah, I love the COOL carts, and the 11 is just right for me on the passthrough, but can see how they'd be a bit light to some.

I'm vaping my last COOL now, so have to get my .... in gear and get some more!

:)

Cheers!

illandreth

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Canada
We have silver, platinum, red, leopard, zebra, and mucho more to come, my friend.

Steve:cool:
For carry case I kind of like the zebra, but when I look to place an order the PCC is currently only available in green and pink. I know you carry more colors than that but guessing you are just currently out of stock. Just wondering how long till you get more in stock so I can place an order. When I was looking before I think I saw blue and vlack listed and liked both of those, just waiting for them to come in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread