PCC + Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewraith

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
Peru, IN
Anybody want to try and mod a 510 PCC to also include a passthrough? I don't think I'd be the only one that thinks that would be the ultimate accessory.

Or how about a PCC thats actually the size of a regular pack of smokes, instead of a pack of virgina slims? Bigger battery, faster/more recharges, more storage.

Now that I think about it.. what reason would anybody have to *not* rip the guts out of their PCC and replace them into a different box?

chayce

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
Well, I took apart my PCC a while back out of curiosity. There is no way to make it shorter. The battery connector and battery are the length of the box. You could add another battery if you were willing to lose atty/cart storage spaces.

As for making a passthrough version, I'm looking at doing it with my cartomizer pcc. It really shouldn't be that hard, just take apart a battery (or start with an existing passthrough) and make quick connects so you can connect it to your pcc. Need to bust out the multimeter and find out if you can get power out through the USB connector. Probably a diode in line, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread