Status
Not open for further replies.

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
This one is something I tripped across but it was so good I have to share. I had picked up some TFA RY4 from VaporShots and the kindest thing I can say is it didn't meet expectations. So, instead of pouring it out, i decided to tweak it and see what happened. I was running a 10% TFA RY4, and decided to throw in some TFA sweet cream and Caramel Candy, both at 5%. Strangely enough, it had a strong peach background taste. So, I threw in a VaporShots peach as the main flavor and it gelled for me.

i'm throwing the flavoring into a tailored 40/60 PG/VG mix at 35 mg, which gives it a nice zing that reminds me of peach skin. The current mix has 25% flavoring which I'm going to adjust downwards I think.

10% TFA RY4 Type 1
5% TFA Sweet Cream
5% TFA Caramel Candy
5% VaporShots Peach.

The TFA ingredients form the background while the peach flavor should take the forefront. So, if you want something that tastes more like the peach flesh, bump up the Peach, if you want something more balanced, make the Peach more reticent. I have the TFA peaches and Aldehyde on their way as soon as TFA ships. If possible, I'd like to make this a single source shopping list.

PinoyBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
WA State, USA
I have Double RY4 [TFA] and Asian RY4 [TFA]. I also did the RWHY4 recipe, but it was missing something. I did what you did but I used Juice Peach [TFA]. After steeping for about a week, it tasted great. It has a nuttier taste (from the Asian RY4), but the peach flavor is there.

Here is was my recipe:
8% Asian RY4 [TFA]
4% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
4% Caramel Candy [TFA]
5% Juicy Peach [TFA]
79% 0-nic VG

I made a new batch 3 days ago, but this time it only has Asian RY4 [TFA] and Juicy Peach [TFA]. After 10 minutes of shaking the heck out of the bottle, it taste like Asian RY4 with peach. I don't know how much it has changed by now, but I'll taste it again in a week or so. Every now and then I shake it vigorously for a minute or so. I also leave the top cap off overnight.

Recipe:
8% Asian RY4 [TFA]
7% Juicy Peach [TFA]

I use wizardlab.us for my 1 stop shop vaping needs. My VG I buy from walmart.

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
I just received my peach, juicy peach, and Aldehyde from TFA. I mixed up a batch two nights ago which is closer to yours. Haven't vaped it yet. I went with the same 8% on the RY4, with 4% on the sweet cream and caramel candy and 5% on the Vapor Shots Peach.

I'm finding that the RY4, sweet cream and caramel candy remind me of the outer layers of the peach while the peach flavor gives me more of the taste deeper in. If it keeps being distinct flavors, I'd try throwing in some EM. I had some great luck with 1% recently when I was mixing coffee and Black Cherry and the flavors were too distinct.

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
OK, an update for this recipe. I'm mixing it 40% PG / 60% VG still. I found the original could get a bit overbearing and have an artificial or harsh edge because of the RY4. This version tweaks the RY4 components down a bit. It comes across as a very flavorful peach with interesting undertones after the peach fades.

8% TFA RY4 Type 1
4% TFA Sweet Cream
4% TFA Caramel Candy
6% Vapor Shots Peach flavoring.

This recipe is all about the peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread