Peach Tobacco from GotVapes.com 24mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
Well, a couple weeks ago we received a sampler pack of various flux nectar from GotVapes.com to review. Initially I was very unimpressed by the juice but as a week went by the magical steeping wizards decided to cast their flavor merging spells on the juice, and it improved quite a bit. This review is all about the Peach Tobacco, and I'm not a big fruity guy... take that however you want.

This Peach Tobacco is one of the flavors that turned out to be very decent. They sent it at 24mg nicotine and its a 65/35 PG/VG blend. These juices are an enigma to me... I have never seen a bottle of juice change so much from the first day as this Flux Nectar stuff, it really goes through a flavor transformation and mellows out. Really, you may want to heed my advice if you find you don't like it when you get it, give it about 5 days and try it again.

Ratings

We base our juice reviews on a scale of 1-5 broken down into the following categories:

Flavor
Vapor Production
Throat Hit
Consistency
The overall score will be these categories averaged together.

Flavor: 3/5

The flavor is definitely an almost subtle candy peach flavor, and at first I didn't taste any tobacco but as it has steeped their is now a slight foreign presence in the flavor. I'm not sure if it is tobacco or what, its very mellow but it is there. I do appreciate this peach flavor because like the mark of any good juice (in my opinion) is not overdoing the flavors. Too much ruins it for me and takes away the possibility of the juice getting past "novelty vape", meaning a vape you try once and say "Whoa, thats crazy."....never to open the bottle again. This is indeed something you can vape throughout the day, its a solid peach.

Vapor Production: 3.75/5

You wont be disappointed with the amount of vapor this juice makes, its about even with anything else out there you know of that makes good vapor.

Throat hit: 2.5/5

This juice even at 24mg does not have much of a throat hit, you definitely feel it going in but theres no kick to your gullet. For a tobacco-esque flavor I would like more kick to it.

Consistency: 3/5

The consistency is alright, its a little thin but thats ok. It doesn't stay long if you are dripping but its probably perfect for cartomizers/fluxomizers or CE2's.

Overall Score: 3/5

Hey, this is not my favorite flavor, but its not bad at all. The stuff performs well, and make sure you give it a good 5 days or so to mellow out and taste better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread