KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Vendor: The Vapor Room
Juice: Peanut Butter Cookie
PG/VG: 25/75
Nic: 24mg
Equipment: Kanger T2 2.0ohm, Titanide Themis 14 @ 3.7volts

This juice is still steeping, but I can't stop vaping it! You have the great peanut butter taste, the lasting feeling of crumbling cookie and peanut butter on your tongue on the exhale. I have tried it three different ways and my personal recommended delivery device is a top coil clearomizer. I am running a 2.0ohm Kanger T2 w/Aluminum tip at 3.7volts, it is the right temperature to give you that fresh out of the oven mouth feel when you are vaping this juice.

It is not a subtle juice, there is nothing hiding in this one, all peanut butter and cookie taste goodness. Each day it gets a little more peanut butter flavor coming out on the inhale, but stronger on the exhale. This is going on my keep in stock juice list for sure. Well done guys!

IMG_20121224_163404_0-1_zps321a9e21.jpg
]​

Last edited:

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Thanks, sounds great I'll have to try it sometime!

I love making peanut butter cookies, I eat the dough and half the cookies sometimes before they are all done :D

Same here and the only thing I think it is missing from that experience is the texture of the dough in your mouth. Everything else is damn close to that taste. I am going to let it steep a few days now and see how it develops.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread