Status
Not open for further replies.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
Perfumers Apprentice - Double Chocolate (Clear) Flavor

this chocolate is more clear than the other Double Chocolate (Dark) that we have.
it just has a slight tint, but it is not opaque.

this is a rich, concentrated chocolate, like a chocolate cake! Some customers have
said that the Double Chocolate (Dark) is richer, but this seems to be a matter of
personal taste.

Perfumers Apprentice - Double Chocolate (Dark) Flavor

This is a rich, dark chocolate that is a dark brown color.
This is our new Dark Chocolate, and it seems to have a richer taste than the clear version.
Many people prefer it over the clear.

Ingredients:Artificial Flavors, Propylene Glycol, Water

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I think thats a recent change . Im pretty sure originally there was only one Double chocolate which was amber and then she split it into two versions . Thats what i get at from old threads . Mine is regular or old syle double chocolate and i also have the new clear double chocolate .

I took some pics of the regular double chocolate(Not dark) and of the clear double chocolate (Clear like water)

choo.jpg

cho.jpg

Hope that Clears it up :)

Last edited:

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
Ok so I tried this with Capellas only flavor, I like it, it is very creamy. I don't think it tastes like reese's but it is a very good like "mud puppy" with out the powdered sugar.

Again this is no reflection on OP just mine on CAP flavors at this mixture.

Yup would taste different, caps tastes different.

Remember this is for pieces not cups flavor :)

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
Ok so I tried this with Capellas only flavor, I like it, it is very creamy. I don't think it tastes like reese's but it is a very good like "mud puppy" with out the powdered sugar.

Again this is no reflection on OP just mine on CAP flavors at this mixture.

I also tried this with Capella flavors and it came out well, although too strong with 20% total flavor. Plan to try it again at 15%. I have no idea what a mud puppy is but I thought it was close to the reeses but not quite.

panachronic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
WA
Perfumers Apprentice - Double Chocolate (Dark) Flavor

This is a rich, dark chocolate that is a dark brown color.
This is our new Dark Chocolate, and it seems to have a richer taste than the clear version.
Many people prefer it over the clear.

Ingredients:Artificial Flavors, Propylene Glycol, Water
I have some of this. After playing with it for weeks, I figured out that I can't make a chocolate flavor with it, even if I added somebody else's chocolate flavoring.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
I have some of this. After playing with it for weeks, I figured out that I can't make a chocolate flavor with it, even if I added somebody else's chocolate flavoring.

I have never tried the dark. I use the clear in a lot of my chocolate recipes. I.just bought another 7ml today just in case. Lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

babemomlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
I made this recipe two days ago, except instead of FA caramel, I used DIYFS caramel.
Smells great, but I tried vaping right after mixing and I tasted almost nothing...
Letting it steep for a few days before I pass any judgement.
I'm just worried cause in Hoosier's blog he mentions something about how if the smell is great but flavor isn't there it might be too much flavoring.

I just figured that since it's a well-known('ish) recipe that it is well thought out and calculated.

Just my two cents xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread