Peanut Butter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ld3441

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Florida, USA
I have been working on this myself. I am trying for just PB to get the taste I want. I am using TFA PB which is not quite it but adding marshmellow is close. I mixed 8% PB and 3% Marshmellow. Next time I will drop the MM to 2% and I think it will be close. I don't think there is such a thing as PB alone that tastes like PB. Good luck!

bcollier9253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
I have been working on this myself. I am trying for just PB to get the taste I want. I am using TFA PB which is not quite it but adding marshmellow is close. I mixed 8% PB and 3% Marshmellow. Next time I will drop the MM to 2% and I think it will be close. I don't think there is such a thing as PB alone that tastes like PB. Good luck!

That's an idea I may try, actually I think I did add some MM in a Peanut Butter Toffee recipe I'm trying to perfect. I'm on version 3 getting ready to do a 4th

Ld3441

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Florida, USA
That's an idea I may try, actually I think I did add some MM in a Peanut Butter Toffee recipe I'm trying to perfect. I'm on version 3 getting ready to do a 4th

I am trying for just a good PB nothing else. I am vaping this now and it is so close but the MM I think is just a touch too much which is why I will try 2% next time. I think the MM gives it the creaminess it is lacking. Good luck with your recipe!

bcollier9253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
Yeah what the hell you guys convinced me.

Tried so many I'm looking for all the strange ones now. TFA PB in the cart. With the Dill Pickle and Blue Cheese, it's going to make for a strange looking order.

Ya never know, you might be on to something!! Don't know that I would want to try it though! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread