PEC Watermelon Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
Battery - 650 mAh eGo at ~3.7 volts
Cartomizer - Bauway Standard at ~2.4 ohms ( with and without tank )

eliquidpic.jpg

PEC Watermelon ( FW - Double Flavor )

Container Quality - 5
The liquid comes in a clear plastic bottle with a dropper tip attached to it. The label is a generic type sticker with the appropriate things like nicotine content and liquid type circled by hand. I find the tips tend to partially clog up if the liquid is 100% VG, which makes dripping the liquid a very slow process. The bottle cap isn't child-proof. Overall, it's nothing special.

Vapor - 9
It produces a large amount of vapor and the body of the vapor is dense. The liquid is very thick, which is probably why the vapor production is massive. I started thinning it down by making 5% water mixes, which made the it wick faster and easier to work with in general. The vapor production is definitely the strongest aspect of this liquid.

Flavor - 6.5
It has a naturally sweet watermelon flavor. It isn't overpowering or completely candy-like, but it tends to leave a light film on my tongue after vaping it for several hours. Because of that I knocked a point off the score, but I do like the taste of it.

Overall - 6.75
This is the first liquid I've ever vaped beside the standard convenient store crap in cartomizers. Because of that, it was amazing to me when I first vaped it. I still think it's a good liquid, but not as outstanding as I thought it was when I first tried it. I may buy it again, but I'm finding there is better quality liquids available that don't leave that light film on my tongue after vaping them all day. If you love watermelon and a huge dense vapor though, you should try this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread