Peerless RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy1212

Feb 2, 2020
So i bought a GeekVape Peerless rda on Saturday and the drip tip and the side cap together will not tighten the base onto any mods i own. I have tried the 510 pin and the squonk pin. Anyone have any suggestions? I have to pop the top cap and the side cap off to tighten or loosen the base. and it get's quite messy, and really i don't think i should have to do this. It was on sale for dirt cheap and it was opened. I have checked it and it is authentic, but i think they knew about it at the vape shop. Anyway that's where i am with that.

Rowdy1212

Feb 2, 2020
and we lost him
NO! I'M STILL HERE! So i guess this is a thing with a lot of RDA'S. So i was told. I have a Wotofo Profile and i really like the mesh. Also i'm finding it difficult to use my squonk and even my Aegis Solo in this weather. ( Winter in Prince Edward Island, Canada is hell) plays havoc with the seals and O-Rings with the temperature being so cold and then heating up in a car. Also there is alot of vapour for my wife to deal with, she say's she doesn't mind, but after a few hits on the squonk it's hard to see the other side of the room. Anyway, until it warms up, i'm using the squonk sparringly, using the Aegis solo when i'm by myself and i use a Smok RPM 40 at work.

• Informative
Reactions: dreamvaper

Rowdy1212

Feb 2, 2020
NO! I'M STILL HERE! So i guess this is a thing with a lot of RDA'S. So i was told. I have a Wotofo Profile and i really like the mesh. Also i'm finding it difficult to use my squonk and even my Aegis Solo in this weather. ( Winter in Prince Edward Island, Canada is hell) plays havoc with the seals and O-Rings with the temperature being so cold and then heating up in a car. Also there is alot of vapour for my wife to deal with, she say's she doesn't mind, but after a few hits on the squonk it's hard to see the other side of the room. Anyway, until it warms up, i'm using the squonk sparringly, using the Aegis solo when i'm by myself and i use a Smok RPM 40 at work.
Guess what i lost today at work! My Smok RPM 40! Pretty damn salty. I have 4 different pods on the go and they all have fairly new coils in them. Forget to zipper the pocket in my jacket and, poof, gone. Hopefully it fell out in the back of the truck and is in amongst the tools and garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread