Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
I also have a 3D printer and was a beta tester. Gdeal never shares files. I did CAD the body which is printable with FFD printing although I would suggest CF PETG or Nylon. But the internals need to be laser sintered nylon or perhaps resin printed due to inticacy and thin walls so I never CAD'ed them.

Reactions: Izan

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
That isn't the Peko mod though and the non printed parts were kinda expensive if going it alone and not buying bulk then splitting the costs. I really don't know if or where there is a guide or BOM for the V3.3 regulated mod which is on Shapeways. The mechanical Peko is long gone as far as I know.

EvlSmrk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
Pulaski, NY
Thanks for the replies guys. It looks so cool and I'm sure it functioned great. Will keep my eyes open, but I'm starting to lose enthusiasm. What happened to it that made it storm onto the scene, then seemingly just as quickly drop? Granted, I'm not very far into that really long thread that has since been closed, but I do plan on reading through it.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
1) Gdeal was banned from ECF for being an "unregistered supplier".
2) A ton of posts by Gdeal and others were deleted from ECF
2) Someone besides Gdeal was having them printed and selling them, but they have stopped so that source dried up.
3) I'm fairly certain Gdeal has focused on other life priorities, although it has been a while since I have conversed with him.
4) Quite a few if not all of the OG beta have moved on to regulated, other mechanicals, or life priorities have changed.

Reactions: ThreeDJ16

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Just FYI, I'm no longer an ECF vendor (or any other vendor). And not looking to get banned.....again.

I knew you weren't a vendor anymore, just thought you might have some insight for him. I certainly don't want you banned and apologize for dragging you in. Hope all is well :)

Reactions: ThreeDJ16

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I know the thread is closed and GDeal is gone unfortunately, but I stumbled across this bad little squonk and want one. I have access to a 3d printer, so does anybody know if the solid models are available anywhere? Also, are there any active build guides still available?

I never did get around to building the 4 Peko V2.2 kits and extras I bought around 3 years ago. The printed shells came from Sculpteo.

pekokits.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread