The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

custom mod parts

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeder Mods' started by Suomynona, Jun 6, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Suomynona

Suomynona Full Member

May 10, 2018
    Hi,

I want to build my own regulated squonk with a DNA 250C board, preferably with 3 batteries but I can live with 2 (and they don't have to be 18650's). I know this is going to be a big mod, but that's what I'm after.

Does anyone know where to get all these parts?
    I've seen a few sites but they're usually 2 battery mod cases or single battery squonk cases. Worst case scenario, I could live with a 3D printed model, given that I can find the internals that would fit inside. I would however prefer a bit of a stronger material for the casing.

I'm living in Europe and would prefer to get the parts locally, but I have no issue waiting a little longer on more distant suppliers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cormic

Cormic New Member

Jul 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Cormic

Cormic New Member

Jul 8, 2018
    Also in the U.S. is veritube.com. Price seem ok on yihi boards. Also there is protovaper.com for Evolve boards though I have no first hand experience with either of them.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Suomynona

Suomynona Full Member

May 10, 2018
    Thanks for the suggestions but I still haven't found what I'm after really...
    Isn't there a market for 3 battery squonk mods? The chips, 510s etc are easy to find, but the problem remains an enclosure to fit everything in.

I could of course design and have one 3d printed but I'm not really a fan of that plastic feel and look of it all, not to mention that I'm not really a hero with 3d software :(

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.