Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Penelope V3. Thank you Vas your customer support and holds no bounds you always go and give the extra mile to make sure us GG customers are happy. Thank you Imeo for making and designing this flawless Atomizer i cant believe how much flavor I get out of this.

This Video is for the novice a simple way of making a coil without using non resistance wire. I used 25 guage Kanthol from Fluid Vapor Fluid Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, Premium US Eliquid, and Accessories.

Also I used from Avid vapor rods
Coil Wrapping Rods for Rebuildable Atomizers 8pc - Avid Vaper

Vas, Smokeguru
Penelope V3 Accessories Esmokeguru

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I still cant see any videos after ecf update but I edited Bishop's post and finally I saw the link.

Hei Bish, well done my good friend! A simple and effective coil. Thank you very much for your time and your effort to make such a so detailed review and also giving us fun as always:):)

As the creator of GG constructions I want to say 2 things just to help a little more the customers if you dont mind:)

1. better keep the wick with your fingers while wrapping coil around posts. That way the whole coil is totally steady and it will not flip off your hands. Also the wire will not touch the posts because its steady and it cant bend while screwing it on posts

2. Better leave less wick on channels because they are shallow. 1mm wick per channel is enough

If you dont experience any wicking problems by leaving wick in channels, then do it as Bish did it

Thjank you again Bish, be well buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread