Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Phew, I was starting to wonder about my brain for a minute there. :D I'll be happy to pay for premade coils by the hundrerds:p I find no fun in this wick building. I can see how people can enjoy it though.

The best part about making your own coils is the ability to experiment with different ohms @ different voltages to find your perfect sweet spot at the cost of ruffly .25 cents a piece... not to mention the ability to adjust as your tastes change be it HV or LV with more throat hit less throat hit whatever it may be....

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
Penelope's aren't numbered right. How do we make sure we get one with our Proteus or will the first batch come with matching beautiful feminine Penelope's? Really need two Penelope's. Realistically I never feel good without a backup. I just got nervous and they aren't even manufactured yet! Hahaha!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
no reason for a GGTS base buddy. GGTS has its atomizer, that is Ody. But if I see a demand about this, I will do it of course. But its not the right time for this now. We have long road until then:)
Gotcha, thanks for the edit Imeo. So Penelope will be Proteus exclusive, but you'll later release the option to use it with any 510 mod. Will there be a GGTS native adapter as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread